PDA

View Full Version : CLOSURE OF REC FISHING/ CAMPING GROUNDS

boats
27-05-2006, 07:10 PM
HEY ALL YOU PEOPLE. LISTEN-UP
GET OFF THE BUTT

Hey Guys
Instead of bitching between ourselves, WHY NOT GET THE WHOLE OF AUSFISH to send their answers / replies feelings to :-

http://www.epa.qld.gov.au/about_the_epa/contact_us/feedback/

I just posted one of your answers/ bitches direct to their site by copying one of the replies [Highlight the text you want - PUSH ctrl THEN C [=copy] go to their site, get to feedback "in your message box" just click to put your cursor as though you were going to type a message. Push down cntrl then V on the keyboard and your or someonelses BITCH wil be pasted into their site.

So you don't have to even be a lawyer and be able to spell. #

IF ENOUGH PEOPLE DID THIS TO "EPA" "PARKS #& WILDLIFE" ,"FISHERIES" 'DEPT of TRANSPORT"

and anything we all feel STRONGLY ABOUT eg SUNFISH, NUGGETT'S FEELINGS ##- even your own #thoughts - GET WITH IT or you WILL BE FISHING IN YOUR OWN #SWIMMING POOL shortly

mike] #]] #

Fraser's gone, Teewahs going and now Moreton. That shift to the Territory's coming sooner than I thought.
I think National Parks make these decisions in order to make life easier for themselves rather than protect the natural environment. I'd accept 'closed for regeneration' areas (if they ever got opened again) but to close the whole lot off forever to any real camping is taking the pi$$!!
You'd be amazed at how much destruction National Parks cause in Cooloolah National Park with burn offs (regularly) and fire breaks being cut all over the place. Maintaining walking trails doesn't happen. Preserving the coloured sand hills doesn't happen. In fact National Parks lit a back burn at Teewah after the fire had turned on itself with a wind change that burned up and down the coloured sand hills for a fortnight without being inspected at any time. They just love lighting big fires which I have witnessed several times when there is absolutely no necessity. Policing illegal camping doesn't happen. Responding to repeated questions as to why the above isn't happening doesn't happen. Actually addressing the fox plague that they repeatedly say they are going to do doesn't happen. Environmental Protection Authority I disagree. Individual landowners with clout protection agency - definitely!!
Then there's Fraser ...........
#

boats
27-05-2006, 07:32 PM
Sorry Guys

But this is the message I just copied and pasted to the EPA

Fraser's gone, Teewahs going and now Moreton. That shift to the Territory's coming sooner than I thought.
I think National Parks make these decisions in order to make life easier for themselves rather than protect the natural environment. I'd accept 'closed for regeneration' areas (if they ever got opened again) but to close the whole lot off forever to any real camping is taking the pi$$!!
You'd be amazed at how much destruction National Parks cause in Cooloolah National Park with burn offs (regularly) and fire breaks being cut all over the place. Maintaining walking trails doesn't happen. Preserving the coloured sand hills doesn't happen. In fact National Parks lit a back burn at Teewah after the fire had turned on itself with a wind change that burned up and down the coloured sand hills for a fortnight without being inspected at any time. They just love lighting big fires which I have witnessed several times when there is absolutely no necessity. Policing illegal camping doesn't happen. Responding to repeated questions as to why the above isn't happening doesn't happen. Actually addressing the fox plague that they repeatedly say they are going to do doesn't happen. Environmental Protection Authority I disagree. Individual landowners with clout protection agency - definitely!!
Then there's Fraser ...........

YOU GUYS GET OFF YOUR BUTTS even just send this one{1} BITCH to every :-

POLITICIAN
local council, state, federal AND HOW ABOUT A "GREENIE"

SUPPORT " I FISH I VOTE" how about

" I SUPPORT CONSERVATION FOR MY FUTURE GENERATIONS NOT YOUR POLITICAL VOTE"

or

"YOU WILL BE DEAD & GONE WHEN MY GRAND CHILDREN NEED TO VOTE FOR A POLITICAL APPOINTEE - THINK FOR 10 YEARS NOT YOUR _________________

PUT YOUR OWN WORDS IN THERE.

Sorry guys run out of steam. Shit get going, you read the FORUM I am only "newbie' some of you have been on this thing for hundreds of messages.

NO #AM NOT A F*******ing #POLLY looking for votes just a concerned 66 year old living in Scarborough 4020. Who got made redundant 6 months ago and is still looking for a meaningful occupation.

Mike

wayne_cook
27-05-2006, 09:49 PM
Ur rite mike there are quite a few people on this site with a passion to maintain there fishing rites.

The more pollys chains that are rattled the better.

Well I guess we will see at the next election how people feel,.

Cheers bear