PDA

View Full Version : New Member

shelbie
22-07-2006, 05:46 PM
Hi All,
Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Michelle. I am the daugther of Bob from Serene Lady, and just like Dad, I am mad on fishing. Every night that I go to visit him and Mum, Dad and I spend most of our time on ausfish, so I thought it was time to join myself. ;)
Look forward to chatting with you,
Michelle

longtail
22-07-2006, 05:50 PM
welcome to ausfish Michelle :D

lots of knoweledge here , plenty for us all to learn and share.

cheers
Jason.

gawby
22-07-2006, 05:50 PM
Welcome aboard daughter of Bob.
What can i say, you know how good it is here so let the fun begin.
Graeme ;)

iank
22-07-2006, 05:57 PM
Welcome aboard Michelle, great to see more ladies joining the site.
Cheers Ian

shaman
22-07-2006, 06:10 PM
Welcome Michelle, where does "shelbie" come from??????........Billy

Great_White
22-07-2006, 06:26 PM
Welcome Michelle!!! :D

Great to see another girl around the place! ;)

Cheers
Janine :)

bidkev
22-07-2006, 06:29 PM
Welcome Michelle, where does "shelbie" come from??????........Billy

I'll guess.......Michelle.........Shelley...........She lbey

Welcome aboard Shelley ;) ;D

kev

Herm
22-07-2006, 06:36 PM
Welcome Michelle!!! :D

Great to see another girl around the place! ;)

Cheers
Janine :)

Sorry Michelle, did not meant o confuse you!

No - not gender confusion issues here! ;) #Just a husband that doesn't log himself out when he goes off to work!

Janine

roz
22-07-2006, 06:46 PM
Welcome to Ausfish

roz

theoldlegend
22-07-2006, 06:59 PM
I like the name of Shelbie!!

It brings back memories of Carroll Shelby who revolutionised the big Fords V8's of the early 70's with his engine management technology. I'm talking 429 CI stuff here. IMO you cant beat cubic inches. A genuine Shelby Cobra 429 goes for over one million these days. True!!

Now, Janine,I must take you to task. There has been a grave technical error on your part. Grave, Janine, very grave. Is nothing sacred?? Great White is given as the member who posted the post, but you have signed off as Janine! My God, this is sacrilege!!

No doubt you will be able to explain. I hope. You will be forgiven if you can help me with my slight technical issue, of which I hope to liaise with you and Peter next week.

TOL

PS: Do you know I forgot to welcome Michelle to the site?

Sorry Michelle,

Welcome aboard.
Please forgive my rantings. I'm a GOM. Bear with me.

TOL

Bundy_Burp
22-07-2006, 07:10 PM
Wecome aboard Michelle :)

StevenM
22-07-2006, 07:10 PM
Welcome to the wrlf of Ausish Michelle

Cheers

Steven

Got_the_Fever
22-07-2006, 07:41 PM
Welcome aboard Michelle. If you have been reading here for awhile you will know how much info is in here. Hope you enjoy your time here. Even though we have some members who seem to wander of the topic due to advancing years.hehehehe

Kel [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

shaman
22-07-2006, 07:49 PM
Hey Legend, that's exactly where I was coming from. I wanted to call my second child Shelby but he was born with a tap so he got Bailey instead.
I will own a Shelby Cobra one day ( a mock) when 2 seats is more practical. Lifetime goals 1) waterfront home - done 2) Bayliner cierra - done 3) Cobra - not yet 4)911 Porsche - will happen.
A mechanic I had working for me about 20 yrs ago purchased an original Shelby Cobra, it came in on a flat-top looking very ordinary, trim shot , flat rubber and no paint. He told me he had just paid $4500.00 for it and that restored it would be worth plenty one day I told him he was pi$$ed...................................well you can't always be right...Billy
:-[ :-[

HarryO
22-07-2006, 08:40 PM
Hey Shelbie,

Welcome aboard......

Louis
22-07-2006, 08:46 PM
Welcome aboard Michelle.

It's always nice to be able to welcome newbies to the wonderful world of ausfish.

Louis

serene_lady
22-07-2006, 09:02 PM
Hi Bub, well I see that your getting quite a welcome to the site but I think you will have to post a few photos of your catches so that the men here realize your fishing capablities, and have a look at the going fishing board and put your name down for the meet and greet at river heads , Love Dad. Bob.

Big_Ren
22-07-2006, 09:03 PM
Good on you Michelle and welcome. Look forward to seeing more of your posts.

Cheeers
Paul ;)

Scalem
23-07-2006, 06:55 AM
Good to see you join Ausfish Shelby, we will look forward to hearing from you.

Scalem

mcsalty
23-07-2006, 07:59 AM
Welcome Michelle. I've only been a member for a little while but already my imaginary friends are starting to feel neglected. I'm sure you're already hooked though so no use me trying to warn you about the consequences of obsessive compulsive Ausfish chat. :)

Regards, Bruce (Ausfish member - Maniac branch)

Commodore
23-07-2006, 09:55 PM
Welcome to the mad house of Ausfish Michelle :D, I think I already know you a little, as I caught up with dad, Bob (Serene Lady) today. We had a couple of drinks ;) and talked fish’n and Ros happened across a couple of old pics :-X, so lads I can vouch for this Las, she has been taught by an old sea master and the skills have defiantly been pasted down ;). So with all that said, welcome, look forward to some great posts, and great to meet Bob and Ros on Serene Lady today and look forward to the next visit.
Cheers,
Chong

JasonT
24-07-2006, 05:57 PM
Welcome!
Be warned.. It's way too easy to spend hours here reading when you should be out there fishing! Personally I feel this site should be subject to licensing laws like alcohol ;D With all the knowledge and experience flying around it can be addictive!

Jason