PDA

View Full Version : to chat

bigZed
14-12-2006, 02:17 AM
Hi everyone. My name is Colin and i live in Scotland. Im looking to chat with some fellow anglers from across the globe to compare fishing tactics, catches etc.

finga64
14-12-2006, 07:37 AM
Gidday Colin.
How's things in Scotland matey??
Comparing catches with me lately is easy.....none to report... #:(
How's the fishing where you are??
Give us some details please as a lot here are also interested in other styles of fishing and other target species and other countries.

Cheers Scott #:D

bidkev
14-12-2006, 02:03 PM
Hi Colin, I'm a sassenach from down Blackpool way now living in this beautiful country.

I used to fish a lot at Rhu Narrows, Garelochead and Loch Long chasing the huge cod and saithe that were there in the 80's.

If you want to get a feel for the fishing here, look in the reports sections or the saltwater pics section. Welcome to the site mate and feel free to ask about anything in the appropriate sections.

kev

Poodroo
14-12-2006, 07:24 PM
G'day Colin and welcome to the site. Not sure how the fishing techniques could be compared to fishing over there because the difference in species and how they take foods etc? I know how to fish here but if I was teleported over there what works for me here would probably not work over there or could I be wrong? Oh well whatever. As Kingtin says the most learning can be done by reading the reports in the estuary and offshore sections. Enjoy!

Regards,

Poodroo

griz066
15-12-2006, 07:29 AM
Welcome aboard Colin enjoy 8-)

roz
17-12-2006, 09:26 PM
Welcome to Ausfish Colin,

Looking forward to reports from your part of the world.

Do you live in a coastal region? If so, what type of fishing & species.

cheers roz

p.s. We're not all McTwits.