PDA

View Full Version : Take a tour

kingtin
29-10-2012, 09:03 AM
Of some of my fish tanks. Still testing the drift camera and I wanted to see how it performed in low light (only 30watts)...................not bad compared to some upper end cameras I reckon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ykN5X18_r8&feature=plcp

wayno60
05-11-2012, 07:02 PM
Good lookin red devil, have you got the oscars to breed yet? love all the south americans. just about had all them at one stage over the years. Need any more tanks....

kingtin
06-11-2012, 07:55 AM
Good lookin red devil, have you got the oscars to breed yet? love all the south americans. just about had all them at one stage over the years. Need any more tanks....

No thanks mate. I'm selling up. I had over 40 and what with the water changes 'n everything, I wasn't getting any fishing done. The oscar was purely display and didn't breed 'em as you have trouble getting rid of the fry...............well you can get rid of 'em but for what the fish shops give you for 'em, it ain't worth it. Concentrated mainly on Dovii, supergreen texas and festae.

wayno60
06-11-2012, 11:46 AM
Did you ever get long to any of the fish auctions run by QFAS? or the one down here on the coast? i was a member of the gold coast aquirun society for years and we run our own auction.......good times.

kingtin
08-11-2012, 06:43 PM
No mate, I'm a mamber but never managed to get to an auction with the kids and the missus working shifts.