PDA

View Full Version : Woody point snapper

Seahorse
04-01-2012, 07:58 PM
Well a great day on ski. Matt and I fished woody point, then took run to Scarborough, back up to woody. Fished bit more, then over to rock wall front bris river. Nothing so off to mud. It was like a lake.

Stayed around there for about an hour then a 15 min run back to woody point.

My biggest day on ski and now I feel like I have been hit by a truck.

I will just have to run the pain out of me tomorrow wit.h some more fishing.

Ended up with 2 nice snapper.

Anyone fishing off their ski.

Cheers
Greg

Cheer
Greg

The Woo
18-01-2012, 07:39 PM
You need a Yamaha with cruise control, is without a shadow of doubt the best thing to happen to PWC's in years. It's makes distance touring a complete pleasure.

Drifty75
25-02-2012, 07:31 PM
Must be nice to have all that speed...

I still prefer to have sides between me and the fish I don't want in my boat. lol Must be time to check some snaps at woody again...

Seahorse
26-02-2012, 09:11 PM
Speed is great. SNAPPE still at woody point

pipifin
27-02-2012, 09:35 AM
Tried targeting mackeral off the back of my mate's ski around old woman island a couple of w/e ago.... he has the yamaha with cruise control and it is awesome. Didn't catch anything, but early days, and I can definitely see the potential..... just waiting for the right weather and we'll be back out again.

BillyT2382
27-02-2012, 09:38 AM
Well done greg on the snapps..look forward to more of your posts.

Cheers
Billy

Seahorse
27-02-2012, 05:08 PM
Pipifin
That's what I want to do next. I bought a big insulated fish bag. Lays in well under my feet.
Let me know how u go

Cheers greg

Drifty75
27-02-2012, 09:00 PM
You'd probably still put your ski in at Clontarf and just motor up there!! (faster than the bloody car on a good day)
:D

You know you want to take a couple of mates in that boat of yours for a run around old woman.. Oh and that tech support guy I heard is keen as mustard!!! (He feels lonely and left out - Nobody wants to go fishing with him) lol

;)

Edit: Billy, does your surname start with a G ?

Seahorse
27-02-2012, 09:24 PM
I think that he should ask his father, who is a great fisherman.

What old woman does he want to go around. That's prob why nobody wants to take him fishing.