PDA

View Full Version : Papatura Island Retreat

youngy
15-06-2011, 03:00 PM
Hi guys, i few months ago i put a thread up looking for information about Papatura Island Retreat for a work mate on several fishing forums, and thanks to Brad he was able to put me in contact with someone who had been there.

Well the info was good and the boys booked their trip and have just got back and are organizing their next trip there already, just over 2 grand for 9 days including for flights, accommodation and meals, only thing left to pay for is drinks and fuel for the boats that come with a local fishing guide.

The boys said the meals were excellent with everything from locally caught Mudcrabs, Lobsters and Coral Trout for dinner with a continental breakfast in the mornings.

The boys caught everything from Trevs and Jacks to Mackeral, the lagoon where the resort is situated even has Bonefish in it, these would be worth going for by themselves in my opinion.

If any one is thinking of an overseas fish adventure, this could be worth looking into, they have a website with all the details required on it.

Will include a few photos so you can see what it's like, cheers wayne. PS my apologies to the Mods if they decide i have placed this in the wrong category

brock13
15-06-2011, 09:30 PM
stunning pics. I missed your earlier thread. Where is papatura island? Looks amazing.

youngy
16-06-2011, 01:15 PM
Hi Brock, it is in the Solomon Islands, cheers wayne