PDA

View Full Version : Mondy 22 to 24 May

Callop
11-05-2009, 09:43 PM
Thinking about a trip up the goat track. Anyone else going to be up there?

NAGG
12-05-2009, 02:36 AM
Hi Dave

I'm heading up the following weekend ...... :P

So I'll be looking forward to a favorable report :ears: :laola:

cheers

Chris

robersl
12-05-2009, 06:54 AM
im up there on the 29th for 3days

shane

Callop
12-05-2009, 01:45 PM
I was hoping a few might be going up so I could do my best blowfly impersonation and I hate drinking alone.

NAGG
12-05-2009, 03:21 PM
I was hoping a few might be going up so I could do my best blowfly impersonation and I hate drinking alone.

Come up the following week ...... i'll drink with ya :P

Chris

Callop
12-05-2009, 05:06 PM
Come up the following week ...... i'll drink with ya :P

Chris
Unfortunately work will get in the way.

darylive
12-05-2009, 07:06 PM
Could happen

seqfisho
12-05-2009, 09:19 PM
I'll be up there for our first shot of this addictive pastime from the 17th to the 24th, we're staying in one of the houses with the family.

Big_Ren
12-05-2009, 09:48 PM
Hi Dave

We're looking at the weekend of 13 June at this stage.

darylive
13-05-2009, 09:24 AM
I'll be up there for our first shot of this addictive pastime from the 17th to the 24th, we're staying in one of the houses with the family.

We will of course expect a report in this thread, especially if you are computer mobile like the callop; who has it permanently within reach ;)

seqfisho
13-05-2009, 07:14 PM
We will of course expect a report in this thread, especially if you are computer mobile like the callop; who has it permanently within reach ;)

Will have the lappy with us, so prob report back every cpl of days unless we hit the jackpot:o

Callop
13-05-2009, 07:39 PM
Could happen
I'll be playing this trip by ear. If the weather looks good then it is on for sure but it it looks a doubtful then I might pull the pin. I'll let you know either way.
Dave

Callop
13-05-2009, 07:40 PM
Hi Dave

We're looking at the weekend of 13 June at this stage.
Looks like I will miss you again Paul. There is always the muster.

Callop
13-05-2009, 07:41 PM
We will of course expect a report in this thread, especially if you are computer mobile like the callop; who has it permanently within reach ;) Never leave home without the laptop and the PDA.

Callop
13-05-2009, 07:42 PM
Will have the lappy with us, so prob report back every cpl of days unless we hit the jackpot:o
Hi Glen
I'll try and drop in for a chat and a drink if thats OK.
Dave

seqfisho
16-05-2009, 12:57 PM
Hi Glen
I'll try and drop in for a chat and a drink if thats OK.
Dave

No Probs, we can have a celebratory drink or drown the sorrows depending on how we get on.::)

Not sure what house we are in, but keep an eye out for a 3.7 Edgy with Yammie on the back pulled by a White Rodeo, or the old mans Gold Xtrail.

DEANO68
21-05-2009, 08:29 AM
Hey mr callop, are you lot still heading up this weekend..?????

darylive
21-05-2009, 08:47 AM
Well SEQFISHO

HELLO! Glen Where's the report? :(

What is the weather doing this weekend? :-/

Deano what are you thinkin?

Awoonga
21-05-2009, 09:45 AM
Its time to visit Mondy again... Arrive Friday Leave Sunday night

DEANO68
21-05-2009, 10:00 AM
Its time to visit Mondy again... Arrive Friday Leave Sunday night

be good to hear a report trev...prob be headin up in a few weeks time...

Callop
21-05-2009, 10:46 AM
Hey mr callop, are you lot still heading up this weekend..?????
Made the call last night to give it a miss. Friday - storm and saturday - rain. I can put up with a storm but rain is a pain. A long way to drive to sit in the rain all day.
But if Trev is going might have a rethink.

Awoonga
21-05-2009, 01:09 PM
Made the call last night to give it a miss. Friday - storm and saturday - rain. I can put up with a storm but rain is a pain. A long way to drive to sit in the rain all day.
But if Trev is going might have a rethink. Yes l have had a rethink too ! Leaving Friday morning early so should be fishing Friday /Sat/ Sun ..Rain whats that ? and my man at the BOM tells me not much around up this way

Callop
21-05-2009, 01:20 PM
Yes l have had a rethink too ! Leaving Friday morning early so should be fishing Friday /Sat/ Sun ..Rain whats that ? and my man at the BOM tells me not much around up this way
I will have to get a new clearance from "she who must be obeyed"(yes I do have a thumb print on my forehead). If I do manage it , hope to catch up for a drink and a chat.
Dave

themissus
21-05-2009, 03:21 PM
Make her a batch of RR Dave....she'll let you do anything you want then!!
Good luck and safe travels you lucky buggers!!
Cheers Kim.

Callop
21-05-2009, 06:45 PM
woohoo, permission granted. Lookout Mondy here I come. Hopefully on the water about 1.00pm Friday

Tropicaltrout
22-05-2009, 07:11 AM
Go hard Dave, we will be up that way in 2 or 3 weeks so yeah good luck and hope you have a safe trip

darylive
24-05-2009, 11:18 PM
So then what happened?

Callop
25-05-2009, 03:38 PM
Here's the report
http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/showthread.php?t=150237

Tropicaltrout
25-05-2009, 05:39 PM
So when is the next trip on everyones intenerary?

Pete62
25-05-2009, 05:46 PM
Muster for me, with Somerset and Townsville in between;)

Pete,

BR65
25-05-2009, 06:38 PM

Time to teflon for me mate, all this socializing is seriously impacting on my fishing time!!
Nah, seriously, work is killing me, have a squiz how many trips Ive done this year, so will be grabbing them when I can get them

NAGG
25-05-2009, 06:50 PM

Maybe this weekend or the next ...... depending on weather ( want some stability::) )

Chris

Tropicaltrout
25-05-2009, 07:28 PM
Nice lads yeah its hard to put a trip in in consecutive months with the fishing fund pushin ya.... Well a bit of luck might be a week or two and will do a dash depending on the same stuff.... Bloody Work

Awoonga
25-05-2009, 07:54 PM
be good to hear a report trev...prob be headin up in a few weeks time... The report is as follows....Awoonga not a touch Casting and more Casting till l could cast no more and l tried trolling at three in the morning yes Nagg trolling...That was Friday all of friday.. friday night into the wee small hours ..Trolling... Have you any idea how hard it is to troll in a Skeeter with nowhere to put your rod....So off to Monduran... lake Misery..Water temp hit a high of 23c... I went to areas that l have never been before ..Two days of looking,, looking casting, looking but nooo trolling.. The wind howled the sky did threaten to fall but didnt... Stability was lacking... no baitfish not even a catfish.. Defeated yes but not downhearted l await my next trip to this wonderland...Monduran this trip you showed me many of your most wonderful areas that l never new existed .. Kinda like smelling the roses. Next time we meet l wish to pick some flowers....

NAGG
25-05-2009, 08:41 PM
The report is as follows....Awoonga not a touch Casting and more Casting till l could cast no more and l tried trolling at three in the morning yes Nagg trolling...That was Friday all of friday.. friday night into the wee small hours ..Trolling... Have you any idea how hard it is to troll in a Skeeter with nowhere to put your rod....So off to Monduran... lake Misery..Water temp hit a high of 23c... I went to areas that l have never been before ..Two days of looking,, looking casting, looking but nooo trolling.. The wind howled the sky did threaten to fall but didnt... Stability was lacking... no baitfish not even a catfish.. Defeated yes but not downhearted l await my next trip to this wonderland...Monduran this trip you showed me many of your most wonderful areas that l never new existed .. Kinda like smelling the roses. Next time we meet l wish to pick some flowers....

:o :end: :alien: Desperate times indeed Trev - Hey you do what you gotta do !!!

I'm looking forward to poking my nose around a bit more ......... look for those roses :P

Crickey ..... not even a catamundus

Chris