PDA

View Full Version : sunday evening bass

Big bosco 1
27-10-2008, 09:45 AM
:D Hi all had a great time last evening throwing a surface lure around the snags on the brissie river above twin bridges after several near misses the first bass came from a snag right beside the yak a fish of 25cm in four feet of water, another dozen or so casts later saw a bass of around 26cm in the net :o stoked i thought that was that until twenty minutes later sitting on the main pool above the bridges waiting to be picked up i decided to cast at a big log i knew was just under the water on the far bank two casts later smack! 37cm of prime river bass tore off with the little billabong bug i was useing and proceded to give me one of the best tussels i have had in a fair while what a way to finnish a sunday.

;D Cheers Bosco

ps i have pics but for the life of me so far can not get on them from my kodak software to this site i would apreciate any help in getting them on here (dumb bugger when it comes to puters):-/

darylive
27-10-2008, 12:53 PM
:D Hi all had a great time last evening throwing a surface lure around the snags on the brissie river above twin bridges after several near misses the first bass came from a snag right beside the yak a fish of 25cm in four feet of water, another dozen or so casts later saw a bass of around 26cm in the net :o stoked i thought that was that until twenty minutes later sitting on the main pool above the bridges waiting to be picked up i decided to cast at a big log i knew was just under the water on the far bank two casts later smack! 37cm of prime river bass tore off with the little billabong bug i was useing and proceded to give me one of the best tussels i have had in a fair while what a way to finnish a sunday.

;D Cheers Bosco

ps i have pics but for the life of me so far can not get on them from my kodak software to this site i would apreciate any help in getting them on here (dumb bugger when it comes to puters):-/

Bos, save the pics to your desk top. preferably as a JPG file.

Go advanced > on the post select the little paper clip icon > manage attachments > browse > find the pic on the desk top > click upload > and be patient.

Look forward to seeing them. Now where were you fishing?

darylive
27-10-2008, 06:05 PM
go advanced

click the paper clip

window pops up

click browse > find image

click upload

Boomi Boy
30-10-2008, 02:28 PM
Top stuff mate!!! Those river bass are jewells.

Best I could do lately was this "monster", out of the duckpond in the local park. Can,t wait for cod open,

cheers

http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/6924/1001186bl0.jpg

Big bosco 1
30-10-2008, 02:43 PM
Top stuff mate!!! Those river bass are jewells.

Best I could do lately was this "monster", out of the duckpond in the local park. Can,t wait for cod open,

cheers

http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/6924/1001186bl0.jpg
hey cob good to see your back like the tilsan