PDA

View Full Version : Life's hard on the Sunshine Coast....

imnotoriginal
28-05-2008, 03:47 PM
Started a fortnight's leave this week. While the weather's not too crash hot at the moment, there was no reason to complain earlier in the week. I can always stand the fish not playing the game when you've got nice surroundings.
Joel

TimiBoy
28-05-2008, 04:58 PM
Lovely. Nature at her best. Enjoy your holiday!

Didley
28-05-2008, 05:28 PM
Sensational photos, Joel.

buggerit
28-05-2008, 08:04 PM
Geez mate , absolutely beautiful , hope you had the appropriate company and beverage . It makes doing nothing worth while , enjoy the rest of your leave .

Buggerit

stevea
28-05-2008, 08:09 PM
Nice pics, careful if you keep showing how nice the Sunny Coast is, we wont be able to get on the boat ramp up here.

Leighton
28-05-2008, 08:09 PM
great pics mate, what part of the sunny coast?

Keechie
28-05-2008, 08:12 PM
awesome photo's joel, its always nice to get off the fish photo's and see a bit of scenery.

regards,
keechie

Pistol_P
28-05-2008, 08:53 PM
Joel,

The last one is a cracker.

Great shots.8-)

Pete

What you want know is a nice big Noosa Diamond Trevally with a sunset backdrop like that!!!.....:o

imnotoriginal
28-05-2008, 10:15 PM
Thanks fellas, am enjoying having the nose away from the grindstone.

great pics mate, what part of the sunny coast?

These photos were all taken from Golden Beach, that's Bribie Island in the shots.

Nice pics, careful if you keep showing how nice the Sunny Coast is, we wont be able to get on the boat ramp up here.

Plenty moving here already! Was househunting late last year, geez you've got to be bloody quick.

Joel,

The last one is a cracker.

Great shots.8-)

Pete

What you want know is a nice big Noosa Diamond Trevally with a sunset backdrop like that!!!.....:o

hmm, don't have any at noosa yet Pete, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time ;).These are my two favourite trevally photos, one's from Golden Beach with a diamond and the other is Tanga wrecks with a nice bigeye.