PDA

View Full Version : Gear Getting Stolen!!

smoked
18-05-2008, 09:51 PM
Watch out for your gear guys when fishing on the GC seaway rockwall. I had my Daiwa Sealine Bull 4500 spooled with 30lb super pe stolen from there last Saturday morning. 3 guys fishing there together and acting very sus around my gear. Punks swiped it outta my back pack when i wasnt watching!! But dont worry i remember their faces. They wanna hope they dont see me again.

Anyone that goes down there.. please keep an eye on your gear.

branzino

Local_Guy
18-05-2008, 10:11 PM
have you informed the police or are you just going to take matters into your own hands.

smoked
19-05-2008, 04:11 AM
Iv informed police, but they said they can do squat

Local_Guy
19-05-2008, 11:39 AM
that sux.. in the end it comes down to "did you physically, without a doubt see them take it out of your bag". if no. then one can only assume and really the police can't do anything.

For Steve
19-05-2008, 12:09 PM
Scum...let's hope they get what they deserve.

Fish_gutz
23-05-2008, 10:40 PM
Don`t worry karma will step in and no more fish will be caught on that reel and bad luck will come to those who have it in their possesion......... eventually. Cheers.

Mick King
14-06-2008, 10:47 AM
I hope they get a hook in thier ear or better still in the old fella. I know what it is like as i just had a penn 330 ld and shimano rod stolen out of my boat at the Boyne Tunnum Hook up whilst at the prize draw. As most fisho's we are only working class ppl and to have our gear stolen hurts our pockets as well as our faith in the fellow humans. Mick :( >:( :o :o