PDA

View Full Version : Stormy Fish

jtpython
09-02-2008, 01:39 PM
We recorded this storm just on dawn wasn't really good but in the badkground you can see the waves breaching
eQ3mMh2spgg

disorderly
09-02-2008, 02:03 PM
The wet season,huh!
At least you got a few for your troubles.

Jt,that yard of yours could do with a bit of drainage,man.
or are you hoping to raise a few barra?

Scott

jtpython
09-02-2008, 02:15 PM
The wet season,huh!
At least you got a few for your troubles.

Jt,that yard of yours could do with a bit of drainage,man.
or are you hoping to raise a few barra?

Scott
Mate would you belive it does drain lol;D
Thought ya were going to tell me the yard needs a clean :P
Cheers JT

disorderly
09-02-2008, 02:24 PM
Thought ya were going to tell me the yard needs a clean :P
Cheers JT

I couldn't say that ,mate, when my joint currently resembles a brothel.http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/../yabbfiles/Templates/Forum/default/rolleyes.gif
Every time I go to spray the weeds it bloody rains.http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/../yabbfiles/Templates/Forum/default/angry.gif
I give up.Its a waste of time at the moment.http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/../yabbfiles/Templates/Forum/default/cry.gif

Wahoo
09-02-2008, 05:04 PM
your yard needs a clean and your gutters need to be cleaned out..... only kidding

good vid, how long did you guys stay out for? damn pissed down rain with all that water
at least there is a good feed of fish

Daz

jtpython
09-02-2008, 06:35 PM
We got there at 6 pm on thursday and left at 8 am friday Daz
The gutters overflowed cause she just couldn't keep up plus i have tennis balls shoved in all my pipes so it drains straight into my tanks we are souly on tank water here
Thanking you
Jt

Wahoo
09-02-2008, 07:44 PM
We got there at 6 pm on thursday and left at 8 am friday Daz
The gutters overflowed cause she just couldn't keep up plus i have tennis balls shoved in all my pipes so it drains straight into my tanks we are souly on tank water here
Thanking you
Jt

what a great idea with the tennis balls, JT 8-)

Daz

jtpython
09-02-2008, 08:37 PM
Cause there isn't much fall to the tanks i have the balls wrapped in duct tape that seals well then every bit of water will flow around to the back of the house, cept for 3 pipes at the front where the door is can only flow to the gound, But the spec's for the house here had to have certain amount of downpipe for by-laws or such or i would have left alot of them out when we built. But works well for us
JT

murf
19-02-2008, 08:43 PM
haha hows it goin up there jt?

you got webbed feet yet?

an overnighter in conditions like that and would be burly boy:-[

hope all is well

cheers Murf

jtpython
21-03-2008, 06:39 PM
haha hows it goin up there jt?

you got webbed feet yet?

an overnighter in conditions like that and would be burly boy:-[

hope all is well

cheers Murf
Hey Murf haven't seen ya for a while mate how's you've been and the family mate
Hung my chest outside my rib cage for a while was a bit scarey but good boat and thankfully the lighning never dusted us LOl
JT