PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Toyota Landcruiser Prado 50th Anniversary 3.4litre Petrol Auto 4WD

Redspeckle
16-01-2008, 03:06 PM
It’s a Toyota Landcruiser Prado 50th Anniversary 3.4litre Petrol Auto 4WD Last seen at Down Town Toyota Wynnun 306 Tingal road on 15th of January Rego no 999JMU Silver in colour and matching sliver in bumper bars and out side wheel arches and door trims sliver alloy wheels alloy side steps Has polish front air bag rated bumper bar The Fishing party sticker middle of bulbar has tow bar at the back tinted windows
It has stickers on the vehicle at back windscreen Shimano in blue and The Fishing party sticker & Surf life saving sticker on both sides of rear back widows Bush&Beach cut out from the white background and sticker and fishing party sticker
Been informed the number plates (stolen from dealer ship) have been change they done a fuel runner from Dutton park service station yesterday morning
So any seen it please contact wynnun police or myself or Down town Toyota Wynnun
Mitch
Ps I did have photos of it unfortunately computer playing up over Xmas and loss them

Darren D
17-01-2008, 11:08 AM
Thats sad to hear mate,I will be looking hard for you on the sunny coast.
Was it stolen from inside the dealers yard, if so maybe their insurance might help out. Having said all that i hope you get your car back in one piece!
Regards Darren.

seamaid
17-01-2008, 12:28 PM
:o
Hi Redspeckle
keep a eye opener up here wide bay area the 999 number plate & colour will be
obivous, however unless its picked up for a traffic breach in the next coupler days or more, or gone interstate it may be a pain saken outcome.
May the heavens open & frown on these low life freeloaders
Cheers Ged

Redspeckle
17-01-2008, 05:20 PM
I havn't got much hope getting back in one piece wishfull thinking there thanks for the support so far
I only bought vechile 18 months ago 2nd hand with very low kms and in very good condtion I only just put 20.000kms onit didn;t reach 100.000kms yet and working onit to it getting ready to able tow the boat up to this years Toyota fraser fishing comp trying be hassle free with it well thats not going to happen now
I only drop the vechile off for its service unfortunally the dealership was broken into and all the keys for all the vechiles on the yard was taken and another vechile was stolen and some other stuff as well
so now i am waiting for the dealership what going too come up with as replacement but in the mean time i have loan vechile from them for now but if i want to go fishing when the bad weather breaks cannot do its not a suitable vechile too tow it at this stage

But worse thing about all of this i felt like being violated they know where I live have keys and remote to my house/boat ( I had change all the locks +keys and code) good tools and equipment + extra's on the vechile and personal stuff i have lost will not get that back and didn't slept much for ther frist night on edge most of it and taken time off work to get things done and back in some order

Mitch
ps you know what I would like really too do to them ? and won't be just giving
them just a handshake in what they have done to me

Dan5
17-01-2008, 05:37 PM
Mate i know where your coming from a few years ago we had our sr5 twincab stolen 6 week's after buying it .The vehicle was recovered burned out,so i know exactly what you would like to do to them.Fortunatly we were insured but we still lost a fair bit of $$$.I hope it all work's out in the end for you mate.Dan.........

BILLY THE KID
20-01-2008, 10:43 AM
have you been for a look down in behind the industrial estate at lytton ?

berri juice factory is in there , there are tracks running through the bush there everywhere . from the train line to iona college .

may be worth a look

AussieBrad
21-01-2008, 02:14 PM
I live in the dutton park area so can keep an eye out, but id say they are long gone..

was it the Neumanns servo next to dutton park station?

barra_mauler001
21-01-2008, 06:26 PM
Mate thats terrible to hear... Bloody mongrels...
Will keep an eye out for ya...

cheers barra

Redspeckle
21-01-2008, 08:56 PM
have you been for a look down in behind the industrial estate at lytton ?

berri juice factory is in there , there are tracks running through the bush there everywhere . from the train line to iona college .

may be worth a look

I Pass on the information to the police today said they look into it and left it at that
Still no sign of it yet
By looks of it I have battle it out with dealers insurance company see what kind outcome I get from them

Mitch

fishingnottaken
22-01-2008, 09:30 AM
By looks of it I have battle it out with dealers insurance company see what kind outcome I get from them

Mitch
I don't see why you'd have any battle at all? it was left in their care, has the dealer given you a loan vehicle that's capable of everything your car can do, by that i mean, they didn't give you a suzuki sierra to drive around when you need a prado to two your boat etc. my brother had a similar problem, he took his hilux in for a service at the dealer, they were running behind so needed it overnight, the dealership got broken into and his ute got flogged and the dealer tried to palm him off with a corolla as a loan vehicle. didn't go down well. and he got another fourby to drive around. just stick to your guns with dealing with both of them.

Redspeckle
24-01-2008, 04:08 PM
My stolen vechile was located late last night along with other stolen vechile 's total vlaue around $400,000 at Kangaroo Point address ( also used the stolen vechiles to do robberys other crimes with around brisbane )
The police infrom me my vechile was still intact but couldn't tell any damage done and any stuff missing inside of it now I have to wait on the crime unit when they are finshed with it then i can pick the vechile up from the holding yard (could be in a couple of days )

One hand its good they found the vechile but on the other its becuase it's be now a tarnished vechile and never feel the same but i am going to stick to my guns and be demanding vechile will be clean and detail very well and check the engine all other parts are in good working order and will be compansate for the stuff when missing out and off the vechile becuase i only drop the vechile for its service and didn't ask for any this to happen to me now been affected by it

Mitch
ps for the Billy The Kid they found the all car yard keys near the railway track heading down towards Fishermans Island area

4x4frog
24-01-2008, 04:41 PM
great to hear they located your car red'.
The one thing in favour of the vehicle these days is they all have rev limiters so the rotten little un-mentionables can't cain the arse out of the thing as it will cut the revs off before th redline to stop too much damage.
Hoppe it all turns out good.

DR
24-01-2008, 04:56 PM
glad to hear that your vehicle has been recovered, hopefully it was driven straight to where it was found ready for some other use & is all in tact....

murf
06-02-2008, 08:18 AM
sorry to hear of your trouble there Mitch

how did you go with getting it all sorted?

are you ready for the big Fraser trip?

Cheers Murf

BILLY THE KID
08-02-2008, 04:37 AM
good stuff champ . glad they found your car and hope they kick 3 shades of S*** outta the thieves .

used to ride dirtbikes down through the tracks there all the time , was cars in there every week stuck in ruts / bogged in the mud through those tracks

Redspeckle
12-02-2008, 04:05 PM
sorry to hear of your trouble there Mitch

how did you go with getting it all sorted?

are you ready for the big Fraser trip?

Cheers Murf

Well i tell you one thing its not sorted out the Brokers /insurance company are not returning my phone calls I have to do all the chaseing myself and not informing me of whats going on and when does it look like geting my vechile back they haven't got a clue this is Bloody ricdulous it's been nearly 3 weeks since they found it
i when see the vechile frist time last week the vechile was in a very disrepair state and minor damage vechile and outside paint work and inside the vechile and just about everything out vechile gone missing the vechile never be the same again

I cannot get anything done for fraser until this matter is sorted out
Thank for the reply there Murf
i let you's know wheni get the vechile back
Mitch

whynott
12-02-2008, 07:32 PM
Heh Mitch,
Only read your posting.
Sorry to hear of the misfortunes.
Hope it gets all sorted out.
I have emailed you a pic of the S.S. REDSPECKLE from the Sunday protest.
Good luck.
Graham.

Redspeckle
27-02-2008, 08:32 PM
I don't see why you'd have any battle at all? it was left in their care, has the dealer given you a loan vehicle that's capable of everything your car can do, by that i mean, they didn't give you a suzuki sierra to drive around when you need a prado to two your boat etc. my brother had a similar problem, he took his hilux in for a service at the dealer, they were running behind so needed it overnight, the dealership got broken into and his ute got flogged and the dealer tried to palm him off with a corolla as a loan vehicle. didn't go down well. and he got another fourby to drive around. just stick to your guns with dealing with both of them.

O'well I can tell you's I been battling since my vechile has been found
the insurance companys didn't bother returning my phone calls and faxes sent to them this carry on for nearly 7 weeks, I stuck to my guns on i wouldn't accept the vechile without the contents being replace
Then they had to be cheaky and reject my contents claim for inside the vechile so blew my stack yesterday demand be a reasonable outcome on my contents so i agree on resaonalbe amount (which still does cover the cost of the contents missing )
i pick up the vechile late today (never the same as i left it in there care)
and they didn't even bother to tell me whats reapirs done to the vechile and no bits of paper saying this in the vechile and what guarantees i have if now something goes wrong no comeback bloody unbeliveable
I am not happy about the whole situation
Mitch

seamaid
28-02-2008, 07:05 PM
;D ;D ;D ;D
Thats watcha call Fishermens Luck Redspeckle.
Cheers Ged