PDA

View Full Version : unhappy fav reel stolen

Dylan_Rylatt
27-10-2007, 06:24 PM
i know quite a few ausfish guys and i would like to report that i returned from work today to find most favorite And only decent plastics reel stolen from out the front of my house during sat 27th of october.i live on hutton ave in wynnum and for anyone who knows me fishing is my life. as anyone knows it's not the measly possession it the memories that the reel holds. i nailed my best pb flattie this year on that reel at 79cm and also my best pb snapper at 66cm. the reel was a diawa excellor 2000 spooled with 6pd bright yellow berkley barid. They left the rod and just took the reel. i know know i will never get the reel back, but for you mr theif i hope karma catches up with you.

Dylan

Noelm
29-10-2007, 12:48 PM
hhhmmm I know how you feel I once had a rod stolen that was built by a close friend that has since departed, I would still give 50 times what is worth to get it back! it is not always the cost, but somethings just cannot be replaced doesn't matter how much money you have.

Little grey men
29-10-2007, 03:05 PM
THIEVIN' MONGRELS....may they suffer from explosive diarrhoea at the most inappropriate times.>:(

big_steve001
29-10-2007, 05:39 PM
sorry to here about that dyl, i no how gutted you must feel now. i hope luck finds you and helps you out mate

wayneoro
31-10-2007, 03:28 AM
you left it where hello