PDA

View Full Version : Better than nothing!!

roz
12-07-2007, 04:08 PM
This trip up north was more about getting work done on my place than fishing, on the other hand I did manage a few quick trips out in my VC, I would have gone mad if I hadn't.

So I only have three photos of interest but hoping all that changes when the October M&G comes around.

roz

blaze
12-07-2007, 04:19 PM
Hi Roz
Got a feed or two, is that a new motor on the VC.
cheers
blaze
91 more sleeps (going by phils count)

roz
12-07-2007, 04:51 PM
Hi Roz
Got a feed or two, is that a new motor on the VC.
cheers
blaze
91 more sleeps (going by phils count)

No unfortunately, although I've had that Johnson since new and it's been very reliable....touch wood.

r.

kingtin
12-07-2007, 05:34 PM
This trip up north was more about getting work done on my place than fishing, on the other hand I did manage a few quick trips out in my VC, I would have gone mad if I hadn't.

So I only have three photos of interest but hoping all that changes when the October M&G comes around.

roz

Nice fish Roz. Haven't heard much from you lately.

kev

land-lubber
12-07-2007, 06:39 PM
some nice fish there roz, weather looks tremendous :D
hopefully its like that come october ::)

Stuie
12-07-2007, 07:18 PM
Good cobia Roz. Cobia from the wreck and spaniard from outer rock?

outsiderskip
13-07-2007, 06:13 AM
hi roz
long way in between post
nice feed

pete

Frank OO
13-07-2007, 07:15 AM
Hi Roz,

Good to see you back. I can't believe that you only went out two or three times even though you have been working hard.

I couldn't have resisted the temptation.

Love those Spaniards. Don't forget to call in for a fish on the way down.

Frank OO

BeastMaster
13-07-2007, 05:42 PM
Hi Roz,
I recognise that ramp- couple of nice fish there.
I'm thinking of doing a trip up there in Mid August for a couple of days- Is it worth taking my trolling gear in mid August? Or do you recon its a bit early for Mackerel?
Beast.

roz
13-07-2007, 07:09 PM
Stuie.. spot on!!! Didn't have the chance to chase anything out wider.

FrankOO. Will almost certainly drop in on my way north in late September or early October, I'll give you a call.

Beastmaster...well beast for short I suppose!!!

You'll catch them 12 months of the year, although at times the spaniards can head wide. If you PM me just before you are heading up, I will get intouch with a pro fisho there to see whats doing.... although don't expect a lot of detail.

I never head north without my trolling gear.

Kev,

I've been away from my computer for over 8 weeks...probably a good thing!!! But have been working my tail off, AF can't get rid of me that easily. To top that off I got quite sick for a couple of weeks but am over it now.

cheers r.

kingtin
13-07-2007, 09:36 PM
Kev,

I've been away from my computer for over 8 weeks...probably a good thing!!! But have been working my tail off, AF can't get rid of me that easily. To top that off I got quite sick for a couple of weeks but am over it now.

cheers r.

Nice to see you back chook. http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/15/15_1_70v.gif

kev

wags on the water
13-07-2007, 10:20 PM
Evening Roz, they look very impressive fishies. Congrats on the cobe. Is that your pb? If you haven't been fishin much then maybe you've been practicing making my banana cake.;D ;D ;D

Wags

roz
15-07-2007, 09:32 PM
Mmmmmm don't get to cocky WOTW!!! You're not done and dusted yet!!!

As for the cobe it was about 7kg short of my PB.

I'm also looking for a mackeral PB but it's got to beat 23.3kg.

Good fun trying though.

cheers roz.

Big_Ren
16-07-2007, 09:07 AM
Nice to see you back and getting amongst them again Roz. Some nice feeds in that lot.

Cheers
Paul

Great White
17-07-2007, 06:07 AM
Very nice cobia I have not had the pleasure of adding one tho the shopping list as yet ;D and the mac's pretty good too :D You would use what I catch for bait on those fellas :o :o :o

Talk to you soon.

QuintrexII
17-07-2007, 01:52 PM
Hi Roz,

always watched your posts - some very decent fish there from a "Quick Trip"...

Just wanted to know - you always talk about going "up North", which part of the world do you head to?

Christian.