PDA

View Full Version : Thanks To You Aussie Fisherman

gm33
29-06-2007, 05:00 PM
Hi there

I would just like to say thanks to this forum and it's members that have taken the time to generate some feedback on my film FISHEYE, I am new to forums, and have had some great feedback from forums all over the world, But this forum I found to be without a doubt the most interesting and fun and has made me laugh a lot with some great comments,and it is just the tonic for a now flood ridden country, good old blighty,to cheer up a piss poor summer,once again many thanks to you all guys ,and this forum. it's been an experience. I'm off now to get soaked up the pub.

Cheers.

Gary

May the gods be withyou.

gm33
07-07-2007, 03:08 AM
Hi there

I would just like to say thanks to this forum and it's members that have taken the time to generate some feedback on my film FISHEYE, I am new to forums, and have had some great feedback from forums all over the world, But this forum I found to be without a doubt the most interesting and fun and has made me laugh a lot with some great comments,and it is just the tonic for a now flood ridden country, good old blighty,to cheer up a piss poor summer,once again many thanks to you all guys ,and this forum. it's been an experience. I'm off now to get soaked up the pub.

Cheers.

Gary

May the gods be withyou. No drinkers here then?

shayned
07-07-2007, 10:06 AM
Sorry mate we were all up the pub getting on the drink, only just sobered up enough to have some hope of actually identifying the letters on the keyboard, hence the tardy response.

gm33
27-07-2007, 02:53 PM
Sorry mate we were all up the pub getting on the drink, only just sobered up enough to have some hope of actually identifying the letters on the keyboard, hence the tardy response.

That's the spirit.

Cheers

Gary

mirage
25-08-2007, 01:46 PM
What was the fish?
That's the fattest fox I've ever seen!
Good luck with the movie making.
Back to the grog. Cheers.

gm33
31-08-2007, 02:56 PM
What was the fish?
That's the fattest fox I've ever seen!
Good luck with the movie making.
Back to the grog. Cheers.

the fish was a pike, a master predetor in our waters.regarding the fox, me thinks you may have had too much grog, standard size for a female.

Cheers M8, have a few on me

Gary