PDA

View Full Version : G Day from Gaz at hevey bay

GB61
17-06-2007, 09:44 PM
Hello to all at aus fish. I`ve enjoyed reading your posts for a while and decided to join your group. My name is Gary and I live in Hervey Bay . I`m 46 and a Floor tiler. I`ve fished everywhere from tops of creeks to deep sea, although i`m currently boatless :'( one day [sigh] . At the moment I`m spending a bit of time working SPs around the creeks and harbours and out on the bay [when I can hitch a ride] . Looking forward to some time on Fraser spinning for Tailor as well. Hope I can add my 2 cents worth from time to time and maybe help out somewhere Thanks

Marlin_Mike
18-06-2007, 07:34 AM
Welcome abourd mate.

How the hell can you stand living in Hervey Bay?;)

The golden sands, great water, Wooody island, Fraser, the Sandy Straits, best bay and fishing, doesnt matter whereit blows you can usually get a fish somewhere, i could go on and on with the bad points about Hervey Bay, but I have to go online and book my spot for xmas at the caravan park. ;D

Mike

Argle
18-06-2007, 11:57 AM
G'day Gaz, hope you enjoy your time here as much as I do, its a great site. Im another Brisbanite who wishes he was in Hervey Bay, so look forward to your reports from up that way.

Cheers
Scott

juju
18-06-2007, 12:01 PM
Welcome aboard......hows your knees?;D

GazzaB
18-06-2007, 12:13 PM
Hello welcome, you cant find a better fishing forum out there the advice and knowledge that the ausfish boys and girls bring cant be matched, have a search through the posts and you'll be impressed with the little gems of info you will find, and keep an eye on the M&G section to hook up for a trip out!
tightlines gazza (aka garry)

GB61
19-06-2007, 08:42 PM
Thanks for kind comments. Yes hard place to live, hate looking at Fraser every day though. When we came up from goldy to check the joint out. Went for a walk out the peir and saw a couple of kids with big golden trev and a nice mackeral and thought can`t be to bad a place to still be able to pull fish like that. Yes juju ask any tradie about his back/ knees/neck I think you know the answer Gaz