PDA

View Full Version : boyne/tannum hookup 2007

Cobia Kid
14-06-2007, 07:29 AM
here is a clip of Team Allison fishing during the hookup.
we couldnt get rid of the dam trevally.
ended up getting a nice little cobia (7.7 which one the daily prize in that section) and even littler one:P
cheers,

jamie!

XPNflIxlhZ8

Cobia Kid
14-06-2007, 07:18 PM
we ended up knowing when we had a trevally on or not. It sort of got to the point were we didnt care if we dropped them or not

Gazza.Boyne
15-06-2007, 08:18 PM
great video mate but weres the cobia
u will have to show me how to make a movie like that mate

laterz
josh

barkers creek
15-06-2007, 09:28 PM
nice video jamie,
and nice shirts wanna give ur old mate nath up the street one for "advertising" reasons ;D
cheers nath

jtpython
16-06-2007, 07:18 AM
Some great stuff there jamie some good footage too, love the shirts. I see the wind ripping thru there too ARN"T YOU COLD .

Was a great weekend mate cheers on the daily prize , got to love them black king

Cobia Kid
17-06-2007, 05:52 AM
thanks guys

all the rest of the footage ended up in the ocean along with the camera ...had to go buy another on saturday just to get the small amount we did lol

rumy1
17-06-2007, 09:46 PM
Good footage Jamie ..... done a few laps at the hook-up around the crowds but couldn't find you.
Do you just sit the camera on the dash of the boat and let it roll or is there some-one holding it ? I have a vid camera that has a 30gig hard drive in it so I can film non stop for 7 hours at high quality.
Where do you do most of your fishing ?
I like to head out to Sykes or Bloomfield, I want to go to Doughlas shoals next trip. I went to the Rock Cod Shoals on the hookup Monday and got wet but no fish .... miserable day !!
Will have to catch up with you and your old man one day.

Cobia Kid
18-06-2007, 07:42 AM
Hi Rumy
Old Mate holds it and films, he was filming that video and he got a fish on so he panned to his rod, back to us, back to his rod, and wasnt sure what to do lol that bit got edited out of the video :)
We havent been out to Syks yet, but we have so points out there, we are just waiting for the right weekend...we usually go to Masthead or Tallerook...but that too depends on the weather :)
Did you go out on the New moon over the weekend?

sik008
23-06-2007, 07:40 PM
jamie good stuff...
nath dont worry we will give u a shirt for next hook up...
Jamie make sure u dont camp at Sykes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rough as in the middle of the night (10-15) worst nights sleep eva!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers alex

sik008
23-06-2007, 07:53 PM
hey rumy1:
we want to do the same thing as u....we usually fish around sykes and bloomfield but next trip we are goin to douglas, haberfield or innamika...

cheers alex

Plastic_Magic
24-05-2008, 11:16 AM
Hay alex wuld u make it that far......lol