PDA

View Full Version : Gday!!

MYMY
07-06-2007, 10:30 PM
Gday fellow fishos, Andrew is my name Ive just moved into Murrumba Downs , I live a 5 minutes walk to the Pine River /Bridge and a 5 minute drive to the boat ramp at Doyels Rock, ;D

Ive got a 5.4m Trailcraft with a 90 merc, luv me fishing and am looking for a few fishing mates to share their local knowledge and do a bit of fishing together in and around Moreton Bay and outside.(weather permitting)
Im new to the area, ausfish, chatboards and computers generally so any tips would be most welcome.::)

russ81
07-06-2007, 10:34 PM
Hows it going mate
Welcome to the site
I'm not to far from you and I fish those parts and am always keen for a fish im running a 5.6m trailcraft sportscab with a 140 merc

Cheers
Russ

snasman
08-06-2007, 09:37 AM
Hi Andrew welcome aboard ,Im on the other side of the river(Bald Hills),and fish the pine and Redcliffe reguarly,Im running a 4m tinnie with a new 25hp and have the Ausfish stickers(blue) most of my fishing is mid week though, but I like to get out b4 a shift if I can on the weekends ,hope to catch up 1 day ,cheers Snas

juju
08-06-2007, 12:25 PM
Welcome aboard, im at Bald Hills...fished the pine for over 30 odd years, now i mostly fish around Mud, or the front of redcliffe....weekdays.. (i book work to suit fishing)....here to help if you wnat any advice

MYMY
09-06-2007, 08:36 PM
Thanks Guys for the reply I look forward to catching up with you all, I am nursing a crook back at the present but as soon as im able I`ll be on the water and will get in touch, The Snapper shouldnt be far away from the Redcliffe Peninsular along with the Tailor, see one of the other Ausfish guys got 4 nice Muddies up the Pine last Friday Night yum yum.
Cheers Andrew

MYMY
09-06-2007, 08:45 PM
Thanks Russ , nice boat you got there seems to be a lot of Trailcraft round here, my Uncle uses them in WA where they are made, swears by them. Thats why I bought one ,Im unable to go out at present (crook back) but will definitely contact you when im better.
Cheers Andrew