PDA

View Full Version : Renew old friendships

thesav
26-04-2007, 10:09 PM
Hi all
Been off the scene for a couple years. Went by the name "sav" previously and mainly fished the dams over Toowoomba way. I now live on Sunshine Coast and have just finished work - forever I hope.
Still a keen freshwater fisher and now concentrate on Lentalls but with the 4pm close will be focusing on Borumba. Have 2 boats as garden ornaments in my front yard - so my wife says so want to get them on the water.
Also giving the saltwater a go esp flathead. Hope to catch up with a few of you over the coming months.

Regards
Sav

(now "thesav" because "sav" was too short)

webby
30-04-2007, 08:10 PM
welcome back mate, been a long time since we last met.
bump into cragie a few times at dpi when in for a meeting and a few times on the bay, even he's quiet at present.
come down for the Pin thingy or the river to mud mate, would be good to catch up.
might have to come up for a freshie bash, seeing you put me onto my first bass many moons ag0, havent caught one since.
regards

thesav
30-04-2007, 10:42 PM
Thanks Webby
Remember the weekend well. Lost you memory card in my boat and we both lost our memory on the Sat night trying to watch the test under a tent in the rain.
Still in touch with Cragie and hope to make the Jacobs Well do and catch up. See you then.
Regards
Sav