PDA

View Full Version : Brisbane based

adriang
02-04-2007, 01:34 PM
Hello all, been in Brisbane a year, and just got into fishing. Previously been a European coarse fisherman, but fishing is fishing. I just love to catch, not even that worried if they are all small. All shore based, nowhere to store a boat.

Only been up to Brighton, off the beach, just below the bridge a couple of times. Had geed sessions catching whiting on worm pieces, nothing bigger than about 20cm, yesterday I reckon I had about 50 before it went off due to the tide turning.

Looking forward to exploring other spots in and around Brisbane, and found several interesting threads about fishing the river, so I'm going to have a look around there. So if your out and about fishing and I see you, I'll be the one asking to many questions!

Marlin_Mike
02-04-2007, 06:33 PM
Welcome aboard mate. You based north side by the sound of things? If youre ever southern bayside give us a yell.

Mike

adriang
02-04-2007, 08:34 PM
Welcome aboard mate. You based north side by the sound of things? If youre ever southern bayside give us a yell.

Mike

South Brisbane, in the city. So easy to get south or north, hence the reason Sandgate is pretty easy for me.