PDA

View Full Version : Easter & Beyond

NEWBY
29-03-2007, 06:01 PM
Well its annual holiday time again for the Newby clan and we will be heading out to try and do the bunker group over Easter and the following week. Bugger eh? 10 days on the Berty. We will probably head to Pancake first then Agnes then to Musgrave. All this is weather dependant. At this stage, buoyweather is not predicting good things for the beginning of Easter but that could change in a heartbeat.
SO, if any of you are floating around during that period, call me up as either "Newby" or "Nellie K" on channel 82 and lets have an ale or 2. If you already have plans, email me or post here and we can have a chat.

Lucky_Phill
29-03-2007, 06:47 PM
Newbs. My uncle and clan will be at 1770 for the Easter period.

5.25mtr Quinnie called " mighty Quinn ". and 5.25 Stacer.

They'll be out and about as much as possible. Not to the Group though.

I hope you'll be plotting a host of new marks for later in the year ;)

Good luck son. Then again, if you here from me on the VHF, don't be surprized :-X

Phill

NEWBY
29-03-2007, 07:35 PM
Mate, I hope ya make it. I can see it now, sitting at Musgrave or Fitzroy enjoying a Single Barrel watching the sun set. Ahhhhhhhhhh. I will have 3 bloody anchors with me this trip;D

Newbs. My uncle and clan will be at 1770 for the Easter period.

5.25mtr Quinnie called " mighty Quinn ". and 5.25 Stacer.

They'll be out and about as much as possible. Not to the Group though.

I hope you'll be plotting a host of new marks for later in the year ;)

Good luck son. Then again, if you here from me on the VHF, don't be surprized :-X

Phill

NEWBY
02-04-2007, 12:51 PM
so anyone else going that way?

NEWBY
04-04-2007, 06:58 AM
Final update for me here. Pancake creek Friday and if bouyweather is correct, head out to the reef/Musgrave on Tuesday.