PDA

View Full Version : Environet????

Chris_J
06-01-2002, 12:17 PM
G'day

I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can get a full mesh long-handled environet from. I have been after one a few months now and have not seen any a few of my fishin' mates have them and they are great espeacilly for fly fishing.

Anyway your help will be appreciated #;D ;D ;D

Chris Jowett ;)

heaney
07-01-2002, 05:39 PM
yeah there available from davos bait and tackle in noosa and i can rember a small write up on a new product that the environet company have released, (a fly stripping basket) aand im sure its in one of the last 4 QFM's, it should have the manufatures contact details. great product

dazza
13-01-2002, 03:07 AM
Hi Chris,
I got one made up. I bought the net and removed the mesh and took it to a motor trim shop. They put that plastic shade cloth stuff on. Like what is on outdoor furniture. The only modification I would make next time is to get some eyelets put in it to lift it out of the water a bit easier.
cheers
dazza

Fisherman02
18-01-2002, 10:45 AM
hey there
I have been buying reels, bait, hooks and sinkers from Mossops in Annerly and I really reccomend it although quite expensive they make up in the vast range they have environets normal nets everything you heart desires ahhhhhhhhhh :) so try that and good luck

bye
Jack