PDA

View Full Version : Theresa Dam (Clermont)

Neil_c
16-10-2002, 05:34 PM
I will be working around Clermont over the next couple of weeks and was wondering if there is a fish or two to be had in this dam. Can it be fished from the bank or should I consider taking a canoe?

Any help will be appreciated.

Neil

Fitzy
16-10-2002, 06:41 PM
I think there is a newly formed stocking group for that spot. They were going to stock/establish boney bream as a food source before starting on barra.
I don't know how things have progressed so far but if barra have gone in there, they'd still only be littlies.

Cheers,

Fitz

Neil_c
17-10-2002, 04:59 PM
I had heard a whisper that a few yellowbelly are in there and was looking for some confirmation. I can think of worse things to do on a day off so will take my gear and check it out.

Mackay Area Fish Stocking Assn have a meeting Thursday night (that's for you Krazy ;D) I'll ask about it there and see what I can dig up.

Neil :)

kevburns
01-12-2002, 10:04 AM
yes there are a few yellowbelly left.lots of eeltail catfish , the clermont fish stocking group are having a fun day at theresa creek dam on the 14th december , 4pm to 8pm , and will be releasing barramundi fingerlings on the day . all welcome ,