PDA

View Full Version : Soft Plastics..dont limit yourself to one type.

Randall
02-10-2001, 08:37 AM
There`s a lot of hype lately to the new flash type of lure that gets all the fish!!

Specific types come and go but the old faithfuls hang in there and are consistantly paying dividends to the persistant angler.

A new Australian importer/distributor of a range of plastics from the States will soon have many more types to chose from. Worms of all descpritions, grubs, shads and the list goes on and on.

For more info, feel free to email me direct.

Regards, Randall.

Basser
02-10-2001, 09:50 AM
I know what you mean Randall. When I first started seriously fishing plastics for bass, i thought that particular plastic i was fishing was the only one that worked. As my confidence grew i was finding varoius genre of plastics were equally successful for me. Confidence was the key for me.

Randall
06-10-2001, 11:05 AM
Dale, you have`nt called me yet!! Like to get together sometime for a fish? (Seeing as you live so close and all!!)

The BBM is having an informal meeting in a few weeks. You would be most welcome to attend and see what we are all about. We have a few interesting surprises in store for those that attend.

Regards, randall.

Basser
06-10-2001, 03:44 PM
Sorry Randall, but i think youve mistakin me for Dale Sinclair AKA Aussiebasser, friends but not quite him :D :-/

Smithy
09-10-2001, 02:19 AM
Biggest bass of the Somerset BASSPro round fell to a single tail and not a S*****. Went 2.8kg and there were also some other good fish caught on single tails.

Randall
09-10-2001, 03:43 AM
Basser/Aussiebasser....was close mate, sorry for the mistaken identity. #;-0

Smithy....well there you go!! #Someone else boats Big Bass on different rubbers!! #:-)

Regfards, #Randall.