PDA

View Full Version : Discount Tackle

Luke
30-10-2001, 05:15 AM
Anyone use Mo Tackle in Coffs Harbour. They gauranteed me a better price on anything I wanted though you are better off buying in bulk to beat freight costs. Anyone dealt with these guys.
Luke

Heath
30-10-2001, 08:35 AM
I havn't personally, but I know plenty of people who have. MO Tackle are one of the best people to deal with. ;)

Jack_Lives_Here
30-10-2001, 11:05 AM
Hey Luke,
Have these guys got a web site ???? I'm keen to give anyone a try that's going to save me $$$$.

Jack

Luke
30-10-2001, 11:22 AM
G'day Jack,
I rang them this morning and they are organising a site at the moment. I ordered the catalogue which is $18 a year/ monthly edition or you can get the catalogue from some newsagents. Some of the pricing they gave me eg.gold bomber 15a $10.50 is pretty good I think. But like they said you are better off ordering in bulk or getting a few mates together to beat the freight charges. The phone number is 02 6652 4001. Did you end up selling your'e boat mate?
Cheers Luke

Jack_Lives_Here
30-10-2001, 11:34 AM
Thanks, I'll give them a ring.
Yep - sold it pretty quick. Put it in the trading post on thursday - sold it Sunday. ;D ;D ;D
Pick up my new 455 hornet 1st week December - got me a good xmas present. ;D ;D ;D

staggy
30-10-2001, 02:39 PM
Hi luke. I'v used Mo tackel for a number of years now. They are always helpfull and know what their on about. What I usually do is check out the local tackle shops prices then check out MO's. Almost always MO are cheaper even with freight added on to the order. My new Minn Kota was $125 cheeper from them than through the nearest dealer in Townsville. Some times they run out of stock and you have to wait a few days to fill your order. If you use credit card you receive your order in around two days, Money order takes a bit over a week. I usually get a couple of mates to order some gear as it does cut down the cost of freight for each person like you suggested.

Staggy

happygilmour
06-11-2001, 04:06 PM
I have used Mo Tackle for ages and have no problems except a few rod building bits that wasnt what I wanted but they were great and sent the right part to straight away no charge. Their prices are hard to beat even with freight.
Aaron
GILMOUR CUSTOM FISHING RODS

flat_chat
07-11-2001, 04:48 AM
I buy all of my gear through Mo Tackle (even my swivels). I purchase everything that i will need over a six month period and I well and truly beat the freight cost. Got a two speed TLD a month or so ago $65 cheaper than I could at the local tackle stores. 8) 8) 8)