Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: IBD The Big Build Up

Re: IBD The Big Build Up

PM sent Steve.......Even an old Rocker like me has one.....My son upgraded his IPod to some rocket launcher capability which holds enough songs that u will never hear twice in a life time.....I aquired his old Nano...after much study and stuffing around got the thing to work and downloaded all my stuff.....AC/DC Black Sabbath Led Zepplin and so on I now have about 20% hearing left......Brilliant sound....I keep it in the "Pool Room" Steve.....Ahhhh the lack of Serenity.......Whitto
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    there the ones chris, in the ayu color, #3 on foxies site, ,les gave (swaped for arafura) me a pack at the muster of the smaller ones, rigged weedless, throw them any where..great action..
    Thanks Deano

I'll pick some up on the way through next Friday ....... along with a map

Cheers

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Thanks Deano

I'll pick some up on the way through next Friday ....... along with a map

Cheers

Chris
    pretty sure the 5.5s les rigged on a 7/0 weighted worm hook and a 5/0 for the smaller ones, or you can put them on a 7/0 nitro jig head...

pretty sure the 5.5s les rigged on a 7/0 weighted worm hook and a 5/0 for the smaller ones, or you can put them on a 7/0 nitro jig head...
    Ta ..... I've got some of all those

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Can someone send me a link to this online store.

Thanks
    Joe

Quote Originally Posted by joe 09 View Post
    Can someone send me a link to this online store.

Thanks
    Joe

Joe
    www.###########.com.au

that should get you there.

cheers mate

or you can google barra tackle (without the space in between ...it gets #### other wise )
    Last edited by Steve B; 30-10-2008 at 08:35 AM. Reason: gistapo

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    Joe
    www.###########.com.au

that should get you there.

cheers mate

or you can google barra tackle (without the space in between ...it gets #### other wise )
    You'll get sin binned Steve

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    You'll get sin binned Steve

Chris
    Yeah I know.....care.....no. I will post a link for someone asking about it.

the fact is there is far more and blatant free advertising and promotion on here that slips thru from various posters that come and then go all of a sudden. Its amazing how these blokes come here...Write a terrific report on how good a lure/plastic/rod/reel is....get the crowds talking....and more importantly get people buying.....then goooooone. Job done. Unlike the rest of us they are not here to help each other.

cheers Steve!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    Yeah I know.....care.....no. I will post a link for someone asking about it.

the fact is ThEre is fAr More and Blatant free advertising and promotion on hEre that slips thru from various posteRs that come and then go all of a sudden. Its amazing how these bloKes come here...write a terrific report on how good a lure/plastic/rod/reel is....get the crowds talking....and more importantLy gEt people buYing.....then goooooone. Job done.

cheers steve
    I get the DRIFT! ............

chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

36 deg in Sydney tomorrow ........ I hope you lot get it too

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

I've finally given in to the IBD urge and started to get organised for next weekend's mini muster. Having no idea of what I was doing when I got talked into Barra fishing in January last year by the young fella, my first braid purchase was 50lb Platypus. The theory being it is a well known brand and it was on special at 20% off and still cost more than a bottle of bourbon - must be good stuff. Not long after this purchase, I discovered that fencing wire is thinner. I have suffered this fencing wire until today as the wrath of the Minister of Finance can be something to be believed. Off I went to get the new Mondy map from The Tackle Warehouse and thought "bugger the fencing wire I gotta get me some new stuff". Ended up with a spool of 50lb castaway foe the baitcaster and another of 30lb for the spin gear.
    I am sure I am preaching to the converted but this stuff is THIN in comparison to the fencing wire.
    The Pflueger baitcaster could just hold 40m of fencing wire but can take 100m of the 50lb castaway. Now I have just got to pray that the credit card statement doesn't turn up too soon.
    Not to get technical...... but according to Chemistry, ALCOHOL IS A SOLUTION

Quote Originally Posted by Callop View Post
    I've finally given in to the IBD urge and started to get organised for next weekend's mini muster. Having no idea of what I was doing when I got talked into Barra fishing in January last year by the young fella, my first braid purchase was 50lb Platypus. The theory being it is a well known brand and it was on special at 20% off and still cost more than a bottle of bourbon - must be good stuff. Not long after this purchase, I discovered that fencing wire is thinner. I have suffered this fencing wire until today as the wrath of the Minister of Finance can be something to be believed. Off I went to get the new Mondy map from The Tackle Warehouse and thought "bugger the fencing wire I gotta get me some new stuff". Ended up with a spool of 50lb castaway foe the baitcaster and another of 30lb for the spin gear.
    I am sure I am preaching to the converted but this stuff is THIN in comparison to the fencing wire.
    The Pflueger baitcaster could just hold 40m of fencing wire but can take 100m of the 50lb castaway. Now I have just got to pray that the credit card statement doesn't turn up too soon.
    You wont know yourself ...... using a better quality braid - sure will cast better than fencing wire ( keep in mind ..... your knots will have to be better)

Chris

PS .... Divert your mail
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

nath keeping the IBD at bay last nite...swimmin liveys..

Is it night time or just Naths Hat causing an eclipse of the sun
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

you too are playing at kindy bye the look of them red devils lol nah im jealous im not able to come and fish the spot never mind mondy is only round the corner
    at least i know my trailer will be right i had to remove my guards as it cracked the frame and i have one side of tghe trailer left to plate and it should be all fixed and up to standard for the trip