Thread: haines 213c

haines 213c

how much are these old girls worth, old fella round the corner has one just stopped an went over it ...nice boat ...mercruiser 470 4cyl top speed 30 knts at 11litres an hour..one owner since new always garaged an covered at once......
    is it worht 30000???????any body want too my boat ......pmsl...just a thought as those beds look so comfortable an the dvd tv is just a bonus as is the microwave.lolololol

Re: haines 213c

top rig dunno about 30g would have to be a good one with no rot etc and bugger all to spend

i'd possibly be questioning the "30knots using 11ltrs per hour" part myself

Quote Originally Posted by stinky-stabi View Post
    how much are these old girls worth, old fella round the corner has one just stopped an went over it ...nice boat ...mercruiser 470 4cyl top speed 30 knts at 11litres an hour..one owner since new always garaged an covered at once......
    is it worht 30000???????any body want too my boat ......pmsl...just a thought as those beds look so comfortable an the dvd tv is just a bonus as is the microwave.lolololol

Hey stinky

Larfin had one for sale on here a while ago, absolute mint rebuild, with a 225 merc on it.

For memory he had about 32 on it, beautiful boat, would have liked it myself.

Will give you an idea, as DS mentioned, would not want to spend any more $$$ than the 30.

Don't like the idea of the older 470 merc and leg, can cost bucks.

Cheers

yeah was just a thought ..........
    will be going out in it next month so will see how that fuel economy is ...old bloke owns it an has no one too go with him, so said me m8 an i would love too...his four fishing buddies have died an is to big to handle for him ....i was just dreaming bout buying her i think (he's not selling it for a few years yet)
    but dear say will go out in it a few times i hope....just like the thought of havin the big play room up front ....lolol

Quote Originally Posted by ashleyhj74 View Post
    i'd possibly be questioning the "30knots using 11ltrs per hour" part myself
    Yep!!! 30 knots using 40 l per hr might be closer!
    Alcohol doesn't agree with me, but i sure do enjoy the argument!!!

Quote Originally Posted by finding_time View Post
    Yep!!! 30 knots using 40 l per hr might be closer!

yeh

Didn't touch on that Ian, but the numbers are out.

Had a CC rover a few years back, used the best part of 40 litres an hour, but that did have an old V8 cruiser in it, bit$ch of a thing.

And legs, don't like them, not older ones anyhow $$$$$

Cheers

take him fishin and he might leave it to ya, then you can pod it and put a 4 banger on it and a disco ball in the cabin

I have a 213c with a Volvo AQ170 tripple carbi job, and 280 stern drive single prop does 22knots using 15lts per hour so he might not be far off