Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Buyer beware springwood marine

Re: Buyer beware springwood marine

As I posted earlier, I left Springwood marine and bought from down the road.
    That purchase was not without problems though. I wont repeat all the issues I had but they were numerous. Some may recall the thread that was going on here about them. That thread was brought to the attention of the manufacturers general manager and subsequently the owner of the business. (same company, manufacturer/dealer) It got me the results that SOULD have been automatic. In fact it probably got me better results as I had at least $1500 worth of extra's added as compensation for the mistakes and time lost while they were put right (oh . . . and to have the thread removed from here. )

Quote Originally Posted by Lancair View Post
    As I posted earlier, I left Springwood marine and bought from down the road.
    That purchase was not without problems though. I wont repeat all the issues I had but they were numerous. Some may recall the thread that was going on here about them. That thread was brought to the attention of the manufacturers general manager and subsequently the owner of the business. (same company, manufacturer/dealer) It got me the results that SOULD have been automatic. In fact it probably got me better results as I had at least $1500 worth of extra's added as compensation for the mistakes and time lost while they were put right (oh . . . and to have the thread removed from here. )

They shouldn't be buying the deletion of opinions and discussions about them... They could simply ask that you posted up the finishing details and how they responded towards the end...

Instead they want the unbeknown's to not know anything at all and fall into the same trap... Hoping they don't get caught again . Keep the discussions, even if the problem is resolved, however if it is resolved, then that should be posted in the thread to finalize it for peoples references in the future.

Personally, the actions of Springwood marine has not shown me any hint of loyalty to their customers, and if I'm spending a heap of money, I expect service and honesty.

To the owner of AUSFISH, don't delete this stand up for your community and keep the discussions fair, allowing the retailer to defend themselves to the customer, and potential customers of the future.
    Last edited by mod2; 24-04-2012 at 06:45 PM.

Pretty poor attempt at an explanation and this post will hurt them but I am sure it will be deleted the same as fisher2 threads and look what happened to that loser ,and who came out on top , funny it's the same blokes who made the call to tell the motor owner that it was dodgie . Good work ORIGIN BOATS for coming up trumps again with fair and honest business dealings I can't speak highly enough of these guys from what I have seen and the dealings I have had with them , great work guys👍👍👍👍👍Matt
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

I would like to remind everyone this is a G rated site. Keep the profanaties out of the discussion or the thread will be closed and deleted.

Yeah, sorry... I get a little heated in my discussions..

Thx for editing and not deleting.

Quote Originally Posted by mod2 View Post
    I would like to remind everyone this is a G rated site. Keep the profanaties out of the discussion or the thread will be closed and deleted.
    Sounds like you're setting it up to be deleted? The responsible thing to do if people are using inappropriate language would be to edit their post and issue them a warning. That way all the relevant info remains in the public domain.

Regards,
    Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by mod2 View Post
    Yeah, I don't think threatening to delete this post - (given the questions being asked about a previous threads deleting) - is the smartest thing to do....

C'mon Springwood Marine - you have to reply here. No B.S. - if you have stuffed up - then man up and cop it sweet. If your manager has lied through his teeth - same deal - fess up and make it right.

Your professional integrity is on the line here......

...the truth will set you free.................... Amen to that!!

Mark

Perhaps some may choose to look at the bottom of post #92...I did edit the post.

Edited posts or not there aren't too many forums, actually none that I know of, who would let this run the way it has. I can understand the mods getting jumpy. We've been getting a fair go and even if the lot was deleted the knowledge is out.

If I was a mod I would make this thread a sticky.

#Vote Jack for Mod 2012

yep same vin number as my paperwork.....in regards to springwood marines post i didn't wind any1 up and will be personally speaking to gary in regards to this matter and also bringing up a issue i have with them which still isnt fixed after the fit up of the motors...they have had 3 goes at it so far and it keeps resurfacing ...and the part of the changed my motor in good faith or whatever he said is a load of crap...rafe from springwood marine didn't want to take my boat back to the workshop after the watertest when i didnt except the outboard..it was only when i wouldn't sign the dealer delivery paperwork that it went back on the trailer and back to sprinwood marine i notified the finance company that arvo that the motor failed my water test.i rang the finance company the next day and said the finance would be canceled if a new motor wasnt fitted....will be ringing you on thursday gary to discuss the problem i raised with you and rafe 1 week after the fit up of the outboards...
    cheers rosco
    p.s i will not go into detail about my issue with springwood marine...will give them 1 last chance to fix it
    Last edited by rosco1974; 24-04-2012 at 10:26 PM. Reason: spelling

Best not deleted JJ - best kept for search engine to find in future.

This thread hasn't been from what I have seen a lynch mob, but a fact finding mission based upon people's experiences not here say.

Many have asked the same questions and would like to hear the answers including what 20ran experienced - you offer something - you honour it - damn unAustralian if you don't.
    Cheers

Trev

Ill also swim upstream somewhat and defend S.M as a bussines owner myself. Goodie ive never had a dislike post. Firstly sorry for your bad luck Mack Chaser i really hope it all works out for you. I dont think the owner and his business should be crucified because some drop kick employee has stuffed up the shipping. Thanks to some red head women and her clown offsiders business and most other industries in our great country are stuggling big time, businesses where i live are closed down every week. This thread could potentially cost the owner hundreds of thousand dollars which will obviously make some of you happy, fair enough, the boots been put in lets move on. Again sorry Mack hope it works out mate suzukis are awesome.
    LEST WE FORGET

Some of you seem to enjoy this, the accusation has been made that you have paper work with a serial number, show me or I will prove you to be a liar however never let the truth get in the way of a good story. And Rossco, I look forward to you calling me. Well done mate, you obviously are missing something in your life, look forward to catching up. It's about time you guys had a good look at yourselves, what I do know is that intelligent people make their own decisions and are not influenced by slander!