Thread: Sea Hornet and Underseas Woodgun Parts

Sea Hornet and Underseas Woodgun Parts

G'day, I was clearing out my garage today and came up with my old Sea Hornet Magnum and Underseas Clubman guns. The trigger assembly on the Seahornet Magnum appears stuffed/stuck also the spear has the trigger end broken off.. The Underseas Clubman appears ok apart from missing spear, think it was cut for a cray hand spear [Island style]. Are spare parts for these guns still available in the north?
    Thanks Gaz

Re: Sea Hornet and Underseas Woodgun Parts

You'll be able to buy Undersea shafts from Adreno but I wouldn't spend a cent on the Sea Hornet... they were a shit trigger even when they were new... hate to think how bad they'd be if old and beat up.

Yep, The Clubman could be passed as '' beat up" but over the years shot a few fish. Would I have shot more with a high dollar gun????
    The Magnum is in pretty good condition [nice piece of Tassie Oak] mainly had a 303 power head on it as a safeguard for crocs and sharks while spearing crays around Moa Island when I lived there.

Quote Originally Posted by Badone View Post
    You'll be able to buy Undersea shafts from Adreno but I wouldn't spend a cent on the Sea Hornet... they were a shit trigger even when they were new... hate to think how bad they'd be if old and beat up.
    G'day Badone,

Where abouts is Adreno located. I've also got an old Undersea Bazooka Mark II, twin rubber job. I've been out of spearfishing for some time but would like to get another shaft just in case I go back into it. My lungs are not as good as they once were.

Cheers, Bondy

Bondy, Deshon St, Woolongabba.

G'day Badone,

Unfortunately those Jehova Witnesses bastards stole my Undersee speargun before I had time to secure it. Now I'm stuck with Sea Hornet - Sportsman, Not the best of spearguns but that's all I can afford, chasing up to get a rubber and handle. Handle / trigger section cracked today. Hopeful that place in Woolloongabba will have replacement part (maybe) .

Ausfish Platinum Member

How about the old Undersea Reefmaster? I have my old gun in the shed still, needs a triggermech, would they be available?

G'day ranmar850,

I don't know if they have, but could be worth a call