Page 113 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1363103104105106107108109110111112113
Results 1,681 to 1,693 of 1693

Thread: the Borumba bash 5th 6th 7th march 2010.

Re: the Borumba bash 5th 6th 7th march 2010.

There wouldn't be many sand flies there I suppose.

Most of my Money is spent on Booze and Fishin.
    The Rest is just Wasted!
    To The Shed.............

nah Daz, they don't get a look in over the mozzies!! We have mozzie coils burning all day and that keeps them at bay. We're looking at maybe going down for the june long weekend. It's a bit close to mondy for you guys though.
    Cheers Kim.
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...
    'Oh Shit.....she's awake'

Well who has a long weekend for Anzac day????

With any luck I'll be out in gods country but if not...............Where's the bloody wabbits when ya want one.:smiley::smiley::smiley:

ha I forgot about the anzac long weekend. Where you off to Mark?
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...

If weather plays the game maybe offshore from Gladstone and if not then Pottsville apparently..............:smiley:

Na not sure, have herd what happening yet, BUT I am going somewhere, ended up a bit down after having to put our daughters old horse down before Easter, just couldn't get motivated to do anything at all.

Mark

I hear ya!! We're starting to hit our strides again now. Bring it on.
    Let us know if you need a bed

Yep alls good again, it had been noted that you pair had been a bit quite, glad ya up and running again.

Mark

don't forget the mayday long weekend for us Qld's as well the following week after anzac weekend

shane

don't forget the mayday long weekend for us Qld's as well the following week after anzac weekend

shane

shane

Don't forget us Queenslanders have got the May Day long weekend the week after Anzac day.Just thought I'd mention it.:smiley:
    Paulo

Sorry Shane,couldn't resist it

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMark View Post
    Don't forget us Queenslanders have got the May Day long weekend the week after Anzac day.Just thought I'd mention it.:smiley:
    Paulo

Sorry Shane,couldn't resist it
    Sorry paul i was rubbing it into to our fellow fishers over the border but just in case did you know we have 2 long weekends in a row and in my case i have 18 days off yee haa.
    But to tell the truth i pressed send nothing happened for 60sec so done it again and again then got the craps and logged out

Quote Originally Posted by robersl View Post
    Sorry paul i was rubbing it into to our fellow fishers over the border but just in case did you know we have 2 long weekends in a row and in my case i have 18 days off yee haa.
    But to tell the truth i pressed send nothing happened for 60sec so done it again and again then got the craps and logged out
    18 days off bugger!!!You jammy article:smiley:
    Paulo