Page 10 of 249 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: BEN HUR:MONDY MUSTER 1&2) & Part 3 Sept 10-12th 2010

Re: MONDURAN & AWOONGA in September

Trev,

Two of the three mentioned photos that have not appeared may be sensored by the mods if they are posted on here..So keep your photos coming, they are a safer bet

Theo,

Awww shucks, you got me all in one They have been coming from varied spots lately, but the bank is definitely holding a few in right conditions.

Cheers
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Barraboss View Post
    Geez, I just caught up on all the goss on this thread, and as usual, there is a lot of........

I am already feeling sorry for the barra in September down south.

I mean, those poor fish..listening to the IBD anthem, having flaps, bombers, frogs and bananas thrown at them on autocasters near the mango tree would drive anyone to the point of jumping on the end of someones line hoping they were part of the catch, fillet and release crew!!!! haha

I am actually really envious of you guys getting to catch up, so I will give a report to stir you up a little more after the weekend, especially if the weekend continues like it has started....114...need I say more

Cheers
    Matt

Geez, I just caught up on all the goss on this thread, and as usual, there is a lot of....INFORMATION.... You left out a word Matt

Matt ..... I'm certainly looking forward to meeting up with the Ausfish IBDers ...... singing a few bars of the anthem , talking shite ( instead of typing it) ...... sinking a few ........... & with some luck , nailing a few ladies.

ahhh .... just a 114 hey ( a warm up) ......... As always look forward to your report

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Awoonga View Post
    So thats the thanks l get...Tell you the gun lure.... even show you some photos ....l dont see any Flaps or stiffie or frog photos.......

Trev ...... We were all hanging on for these pearls & we notice that you have problems with your knots ....... ( or is it the tow point ?)

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by TinarooTriumph View Post
    NAGG,

You know how it is mate... Abseiling, White Water Rafting, Rockclimbing, Sea Kayaking during the week (TAFE call it 'study' apparently?) and then on the weekends I even get to go Barra fishing? What kind of life is this?!??!

Went out on the Dam last night and hit up a solid 96cm fish on Tango Dancer... full moon and glassed out water, strike was unreal. Matt is doing pretty well of late... geez I wonder where his been fishing The Bonies have been doing alright for me too... last weekend I got a few rats from the Bank with em'.

Talk soon fella.

Cheers

Theo

So that's where our taxes go

Sounds a bit of alright Theo ....... Though you'd never get me going over a cliff thesedays ( I cant believe I used to do it ..... during my rockfishing days )

Surface lures .... during a calm moonlit night ............. Gotta be hard to top

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Trev ...... We were all hanging on for these pearls & we notice that you have problems with your knots ....... ( or is it the tow point ?)

Chris
    Chris We showed you the lure... but how you rig them....now thats another story.. many months of testing....Just think of how many cases of Fruit we went through...When those photos where taken we took care not to show how they where rigged...

Chris We showed you the lure... but how you rig them....now thats another story.. many months of testing....Just think of how many cases of Fruit we went through...When those photos where taken we took care not to show how they where rigged...
    Staged photo's hey ....... you're not working at the Olympics are you

Quote Originally Posted by black_sheep View Post
    Kim,

I will have the 2 way radios.

Probably use Channel 1.

I will PM you closer to the date.

Notice how I avoided the 'Rod' topic.
    This is proberbly getting off the subject just a tad.......B_S Im wanting to get a pair of Handhelds....I noticed your comment and was wondering can u recommend an appropriate brand.......Have had a look at the pair of Uniden handhelds @ $57 they have a range of about 3k's....Thanks Whitto

Whito,
    iv had unidens in the 4x4 for years and found them ok. there are probably better ones uniden has been ok. been looking at the same handhelds and thought id stick with the brand i know. we use them at work but i cant remember how long the batteries last.
    chewy

Quote Originally Posted by chewy01 View Post
    Whito,
    iv had unidens in the 4x4 for years and found them ok. there are probably better ones uniden has been ok. been looking at the same handhelds and thought id stick with the brand i know. we use them at work but i cant remember how long the batteries last.
    chewy
    Thanks for that Chewy....this season Nipsta Tropical Trout and myself intend to do some over night fishing....tie up in a likely spot 200mts or so apart fish till we've had enough and then curl up in the swag for a couple of hours...Just to be able to keep in touch during the night........Thanks for your reply,looks like we miss you guys this trip....there is always next time......Cheers Whitto

Whitto,
    you never know! the priestleys are a keeen bunch,we may end up sleepin in the boats yet on sunday night.are you guys heading thru to awoonga after that n if so for how long?

Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    This is proberbly getting off the subject just a tad.......B_S Im wanting to get a pair of Handhelds....I noticed your comment and was wondering can u recommend an appropriate brand.......Have had a look at the pair of Uniden handhelds @ $57 they have a range of about 3k's....Thanks Whitto
    off track...yea right ?? what track? what train.?.What what ?...Whitto you are more than welcome to change the track...This was getting tooo deep for me over and out

So thats the thanks l get...Tell you the gun lure.... even show you some photos ....l dont see any Flaps or stiffie or frog photos.......
    Yeah Trev, its a thankless game giving away your best secrets I am astounded at how tough those bananas are standing up to the rigors of a barra fight!! The secret rigging style must be pretty slick to handle that

Thanklless..yes thats right They just dont understand how much time is spent in testing...Like last night Freezing cold uggboots on...Testing new products ....

Solid work boys!!!

Where's JM??.. stop sucking mangoes Johnny...I know your out there!!
    Last edited by Steve B; 17-08-2008 at 12:58 PM. Reason: grade 3 standard punctuation errors

Hi steve,
    at least they are bio degradeable. do you guys up there eat seafood?