110. You may not vote on this poll
  • T-Shirt

36 32.73%
  • Polo Shirt

36 32.73%
  • Polo Shirt with pocket

38 34.55%
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Ausfish T-shirt - would you buy one?

Re: Ausfish T-shirt - would you buy one?

I would be up for a couple. A polo can be worn anywhere. It would be great to get our "handle" on it but it might get costly. I wonder what somewhere like Country wide Embroidery would charge. I have had staff gear done with names for not much extra

Cheers

Neil
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

I'd get one or two but one would have to be for calorie enhanced fisherman size XXXL the fishing shirts only go to XXL so that puts me out on this shirt . polo with pocket would be ideal wish fish logo I would happily pre pay
    Stuie
    IF IT CAN'T EAT A WHOLE PILLY I DON'T WANT IT

other ways to approach it would be to get some embroidered pocket patches & sew them to your shirt of choice, or, Steve has a vinyl plotter & can get some heat press material that can be ironed onto your shirt of choice as well, these usually need a heat press to apply but i use it all the time with just an iron & some patience, works quite well.. this way Steve can buy the material by the metre & cut as required..

Quote Originally Posted by DR View Post
    other ways to approach it would be to get some embroidered pocket patches & sew them to your shirt of choice, or, Steve has a vinyl plotter & can get some heat press material that can be ironed onto your shirt of choice as well, these usually need a heat press to apply but i use it all the time with just an iron & some patience, works quite well.. this way Steve can buy the material by the metre & cut as required..
    i was going to suggest the same thing,,,,, embroidered patches work well,,,,, are cheap,,, and don't tie up $$$ with different colors,,,sizes,,,,styles etc,,,

to put in plainly,,, it keeps everyone happy,,, cause you buy theshirt to attach them,,,

i dunno about iron on transfers,,,, some of these are okay,,, but the do breakdown after a period of washes etc etc

my old trusty jacket has a dozen or so patches from various clubs ,,, organisations,,,, when the jacket finally dies,, i'll just remove em and sew them onto the new one

choppa
    can it get any better??????????????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgG_TxEPaQE

I too would be in for a couple of polos with the fish logo on it.
    stevo
    Life begins when you get one!!!

For sure! Im new to this site and so many friendly ppl who are willing to answer any questions!!

Right on!

bimini

while we are on the subject of shirts; iam after a fishing shirt , long sleeve, vented arm pits and back in 4XL AND 5XL. i can,t seem to find them any where. can someone help me out at all?

Here are some pics of a prototype I just made up and some info on the shirt material. Thanks to Blaze for the heads up on the printing material.

Can not get a pocket on these ones. Your Membername/Name will be on the right chest.

They are SPF 30

Only available up to 3XL. If you need a bigger shirt I am planning on being able to offer a service so that you can send a shirt to me and the logo will be put on it for you. Need to work out some finer details on this though.

Cost is being worked out, looking at around $28.00 to $30.00 at this stage.

Mens version front

Mens version back

Ladies version front

They look great Steve!

We would be keen to get 2.

Love that you have a Girls Shirt!

Cheers
    Janine

Awesome Steve.....look great......can't wait to buy one....much appreciate the effort in following up my request for a shirt of some type....

just don't forget the larger members

Quote Originally Posted by woodsy76 View Post
    Steve...... would it be possible to have an option to buy the template (or what ever it's called) for us "real men" to get it done on bigger sizes shirts at our own expense?........
    Last edited by fish-n-dive; 19-03-2008 at 05:01 PM. Reason: added info
    "This space is saved for my next special catch"
    "Rainy" Haines Hunter 540C Yamaha 130 HPDI
    28lb King Salmon
    18lb Steelhead (Rainbow) Trout
    12lb Brown Trout
    6.5lb Brook Trout
    12lb Murry Cod
    6'+ Bronze Whaler Shark

Hello everyone,
    Well done Steve, the shirts look great, we give you the thumbs up. Will continue to watch this site and be advised when they become available.
    Rosie.

Hi All

Abit late catching up on this thread but I will have one. Love the color and the design is great. I bought Bill an Ausfish pack with shirt, cap etc and missed out on getting myself one.

Put me down for a ladies size-- I'm only little does it cost less??? Only joking

Ronnie

Quote Originally Posted by woodsy76 View Post

Only available up to 3XL. If you need a bigger shirt I am planning on being able to offer a service so that you can send a shirt to me and the logo will be put on it for you. Need to work out some finer details on this though.