Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Purchased used outboard but never received it!!!

Re: Purchased used outboard but never received it!!!

Don't drive to the address he gave u, do u think he'd give u his right address if he was ripping u off. Hope it works out. 5 days isn't long maybe somethings happened 2 him, just thinking positive, give it a few more days if u haven't heard from him the thing that happened to him should b the maltese guy on the rum.

Good luck mate, i hate scum bags if he is 1.

4X4 frog

You say he deserves to loose his money but then you finish of the last sentence with " Hope there is a good outcome" ????? What planet do you come from? No one deserves to loose there money, some people are very naive but that does not mean they deserve it. Try to engage your brain next time.

I think the only way to track this scum is via phone records and the bank transfer. I would contact the banks invloved and let them know you have been scammed. They can and have in the past, retreived the money.

I am happy to send you a bottle or two of rum. best of luck.

Another way to track this prick is the electoral role. If he is registered to vote you will find him.

any update?..hope it turned out good regardless.

Any update on the low life?

Have you googled his bsb number to make sure its not a post office credit card? I hope you get your money back