Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Barra in Novemeber IBD Treatment

Re: Barra in Novemeber IBD Treatment

This is fast turning into a Mini Muster.......beauty.....Chris saw Les my last trip about 3/4 wks ago..I was putting my boat on the trailer at the Cabin ramp (Very Busy)he drove in and drove out...saw his trailer at the second dirt ramp (deeper water better to launch his boat)last I saw of him.

The Cabin ramp now has a Bitumen road (better than some parts of the Bruce Hwy).

Looking forward to the 7/8/9.....should be a ripper.....Matt u will have a ball and just to give u a heads up if u nail Barra like u do up home (U will be swabbed and a blood sample will be taken for analysis) Whitto
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    not long chris, just put a new motor guide on freds boat and a new deck, all gear ready,apart from a couple of extra hooks n stuff..cant wait,....
    Yes not long Deano ........ though I've just noticed that my trailer lights have basically disintergrated & my licence plate has fallen off the trailer - So I've got to organise those things ....... oh well > 18,000 km of towing over 22 months ... gotta expect it

chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Yes not long Deano ........ though I've just noticed that my trailer lights have basically disintergrated & my licence plate has fallen off the trailer - So I've got to organise those things ....... oh well > 18,000 km of towing over 22 months ... gotta expect it

chris
    ah its only 15 days to a week of bliss are hows the seranity cant wait but remeber no roos this time either chris and xxxx and mid strenght only up here oh and i got a stien larger for you to try this time since i didnt have oit last time and stev make sure the sercurity conferscates any lures that have flash paint jobs so we can use them as well and i might bring a box of ear plugs from works so we can make sure we dont upset the locals this time lol

Quote Originally Posted by nipsta View Post
    ah its only 15 days to a week of bliss are hows the seranity cant wait but remeber no roos this time either chris and xxxx and mid strenght only up here oh and i got a stien larger for you to try this time since i didnt have oit last time and stev make sure the sercurity conferscates any lures that have flash paint jobs so we can use them as well and i might bring a box of ear plugs from works so we can make sure we dont upset the locals this time lol
    This trip will be a little different - Up the New England to Brisbane ( during daylight hours) ...... as I'm on my own ..... so no roos or monkeys

Yes there will be a tricked up stiffy or 2

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

looks like a shorter trip for us now..fred has to work friday,so wont be up till friday nite o well fish all day sat and most of sundy, hopefully find some fish and couple o beers fri & sat nite....
    deano...

looks like a shorter trip for us now..fred has to work friday,so wont be up till friday nite o well fish all day sat and most of sundy, hopefully find some fish and couple o beers fri & sat nite....
    deano...
    \
    oh bugger dean i will be up saturday morning as well but thats ok you will probaly slay one bye then
    went for another jack fish last night big mistake i did a naggs i started off my trip bad put the shirt on inside out and then had another go i put in on back to front then i got going and when i got to the ramp i notice i hadnt locked the trailer down or put the saftey cahin on or put my trailer plug in dammm could have been a bad day if it come off and to top it off 3 strike for no fish bugger

\
    oh bugger dean i will be up saturday morning as well but thats ok you will probaly slay one bye then
    went for another jack fish last night big mistake i did a naggs i started off my trip bad put the shirt on inside out and then had another go i put in on back to front then i got going and when i got to the ramp i notice i hadnt locked the trailer down or put the saftey cahin on or put my trailer plug in dammm could have been a bad day if it come off and to top it off 3 strike for no fish bugger

hopefully have one or two yes, being a short trip and all,gotta keep an eye on those trailers eh,,,,three hits better than nothin at least you know there about, had a flick this arv for not a rattle..but sat nite swimmin liveys and a warm day mmmmm any thing could happen. .are you cummin ....???

hopefully have one or two yes, being a short trip and all,gotta keep an eye on those trailers eh,,,,three hits better than nothin at least you know there about, had a flick this arv for not a rattle..but sat nite swimmin liveys and a warm day mmmmm any thing could happen. .are you cummin ....???
    um i dont think so at the moment i got to catch up with a mate before he goes up to the mines so i might go for a fish for a sunday evening but we will see then the boat is in dry dock for a week and a bit and then get it ready for mondy

anyone heared from the innaugral TONY M.....hes been a bit quiet, thought he might have put his hand up for november treatment....

anyone heared from the innaugral TONY M.....hes been a bit quiet, thought he might have put his hand up for november treatment....
    both Tony & his guide (Les) - - - disappeared - GONE!
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Wracked of with the trophy!!!

Still waitin for a pics of Chris with the MokooH treasure trove?

Deano and Nip, I treid for Jack during the week, nothing doing, lost a rod over boad while spotin a snag, then I went over tryin to sort the mess. Recovered the rod from the bottom. (bloody salt water!)

Jack fishin is cursed!

Most of my Money is spent on Booze and Fishin.
    The Rest is just Wasted!
    To The Shed.............

Updated attendance list
    Nipsta ............8th
    Tropical Trout..8th
    Nagg ..............7th
    Barraboss.......7th
    Deano.............7th
    The Fred..........7th
    Whitto.............7th
    Mikooh............7th
    Darylive ..........7th
    Callop..............6th
    Capvet.............6th
    BR65.................?????????
    Not to get technical...... but according to Chemistry, ALCOHOL IS A SOLUTION

Quote Originally Posted by Callop View Post
    Updated attendance list
    Nipsta ............8th
    Tropical Trout..8th
    Nagg ..............7th
    Barraboss.......7th
    Deano.............7th
    The Fred..........7th
    Whitto.............7th
    Mikooh............7th
    Darylive ..........7th
    Callop..............6th
    Capvet.............6th
    BR65.................?????????
    Which reminds me I better go and get a carton of Dr Good while it's on Special......more bloody expense...but necessary
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

Not me Dave, Im flogging the water the week end before you blokes.

Dr good whats that?

Looks like a turn up much like the muster of september. Oh what fun... Hey greg I will have plenty of space for you to roll a swag under the tarp or mine swag will be set up for passers by so your welcom to it. not long now lads yeeehaaa

Nath