Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mercury Unleashed

Mercury Unleashed

Here's something soon to be announced on Feb 12th.

Our best is just the starting line. Watch the first sneak peek of what Mercury is unleashing in Miami on Feb. 12, 2015. ‪#‎MercuryUnleashed‬

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    LITTLE SKIPPER!

Re: Mercury Unleashed

What was that all about??

Got me beat, but the gossip is, Mercury are releasing a 400HP outboard, true or not?? don't know.

If you catch the end bit you can see the lines of an outboard. At least that's what I'm seeing anyway.

LITTLE SKIPPER!

yep merucry is releasing a 400hp. its been known for a wee little while. dont expect to see to many in oz. handbuilt by mercury racing
    also new sea pro 4 strokes.

theres 52 seconds I wont get back

Another black anchor.......the video suits the brand.
    Jack.

Mercury Unleashed

Quote Originally Posted by tunaticer View Post
    Another black anchor.......the video suits the brand.
    Someone appears to have a grudge against the brand?

LITTLE SKIPPER!

I've got a new 150 merc 4 stroke and love it. Massive amount of tourque. I'm glad I chose it over anything else on the market that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by mitch_wahoo View Post
    I've got a new 150 merc 4 stroke and love it. Massive amount of tourque. I'm glad I chose it over anything else on the market that's for sure.
    Good for you! My boat is in the workshop being fitted with the new Mercury 80hp FourStroke with Vessel View..

LITTLE SKIPPER!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleSkipper View Post
    Good for you! My boat is in the workshop being fitted with the new Mercury 80hp FourStroke with Vessel View..

Good stuff little skipper. If you want a hand with the vessel view at all let me know. It took me forever to try and work out how to find "fuel used" per trip. Even the head merc technician couldn't tell me how to find it. I ended up calling him back and explaining the process how to get to it. He was very thankful and offered me a job hahahaha. If only he was serious....

Quote Originally Posted by mitch_wahoo View Post
    Good stuff little skipper. If you want a hand with the vessel view at all let me know. It took me forever to try and work out how to find "fuel used" per trip. Even the head merc technician couldn't tell me how to find it. I ended up calling him back and explaining the process how to get to it. He was very thankful and offered me a job hahahaha. If only he was serious....
    Now that's funny explaining how to operate vessel view to a senior mechanic. I'll certainly keep your name in the back of my mind if I do get stuck using the technology.

LITTLE SKIPPER!

Yeh tell me about it... I was on and off the phone with them for about a week trying to figure it out. In the end he said we've got the head honcho comin over from the states to teach everyone how to use them.... I couldn't wait for that to happen so I sat there and played with it for an hour or so and figured it out myself....

That was intense.

If only they could get a 90hp to weigh 120kg or less and have heaps of low down torque...
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.