Page 248 of 249 FirstFirst ... 148198238239240241242243244245246247248249 LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 3729

Thread: BEN HUR:MONDY MUSTER 1&2) & Part 3 Sept 10-12th 2010

Re: BEN HUR:MONDY MUSTER 1&2) & Part 3 Sept 10-12th 2010

Sorry boy's, no need to get the whole mondy crew onto me now is their?

Its ok, all a bit of a joke. 'Keep holding your tongue's', old mate Nagg provides enough entertainment.

All the best for your next fishing adventure to Mondy, may the good times keep rolling!

Offff toooo the sheeedddddddd.

Quote Originally Posted by .:::stotty:::. View Post
    Sorry boy's, no need to get the whole mondy crew onto me now is their?

Its ok, all a bit of a joke. 'Keep holding your tongue's', old mate Nagg provides enough entertainment.

All the best for your next fishing adventure to Mondy, may the good times keep rolling!

Offff toooo the sheeedddddddd.
    this has nothing to do with anyone coming to my defense :::stotty::: ....... & I certainly can take a joke or criticism ...... been around long enough.
    The trouble is that you blow into these threads - drop your clanger & walk away. I think that's what gets up members noses.
    By all means , join in and participate , contribute , offer an opinion etc etc ......

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

nothing to do with the mondy crew stotty,i only met a few of them not long ago its the continued verbal diareaha thats coming from your end.and!!!!!!! nah wouldnt sink in anyway

i dont think your gona get an invite to the money crew stotty, but ive seen your album its full of meteries anyway so a pretty pointless argument going on here, shoot em some tips they might get more friendly lol

OK Stotty (Mr Reliable) I'll bite.

I am one of those guys that chooses to make the effort fish in extremely tuff times and extremely tuff weather that you are insulting by your previous statements. Personally the count is 1 barra for 6 trips. I don't care, its a dam good challenge and with dam good people, and I love the place.
    I choose to head up there spending as much money as I choose to chase this elusive monster.
    If I wanted to fish somewhere where I would be guaranteed to catch a fish, I reckon I would loose interest pretty quickly, but each to their own and good luck to you.
    I also help others get up there for SFA to have a go as well. If you weren't such a stick in the mud I would probably consider taking you up there as well.
    So next time you decide to have a go at people discussing their passion in your little computer screen ways, think about it first. Perhaps you better hop out from under the glass house before you throw stones at other people , or have you forgotten about me agreeing to buy your rod off you, sending me right across Brisbane to your olds place to pay and pick it up, taking 2 hours unpaid off work in the process, just to find you cant read your phone messages properly and didn't have the rod there, and had no way of getting it to me before I left for Mondy?

And hey. If you ever want any advise on catching Barra in impounds please feel free to ask a question here, I am sure someone will answer you.
    Apologies to sensitive people.

Cheers

Steve

( you can't get personal and then apologize, rules are rules, keep it simple and non personal on this thread and forum.... regards Phill )
    Last edited by Lucky_Phill; 23-09-2010 at 08:08 PM.

Sheeesh!

A bit touchy there Snodger. Calm down mate, relax.

Cheers, Jeff.

id be touchy as well with 5 donuts in 6 trips and a 1000km round trip, far out mate i see where ya coming from!

stotty is a good bloke and helps out heaps of people on ausfish

goin for some popcorn, settle down people

Quote Originally Posted by ffejsmada View Post
    Sheeesh!

A bit touchy there Snodger. Calm down mate, relax.

Cheers, Jeff.
    Yeah true Jeff. Had a bugger of a day "L"

First of all, already apologised for the rod incident, totally my fault. Offered it to you for a lower price, no real need to bring it up but no worries. Good on ya.

I haven’t been on here for long (3 or 4) from what I have seen over this time is the fresh water section getting over run by the 'mondy crew' it consist of ppl asking questions to the ppl asking question??? Its all the same questions over and over again and all the same usernames - no one else feels welcomed anymore or anyone that used to report chooses not too because if its not mondy barra its not worth talking about and if it is something different you guys have already done better but no photos to prove, its all the same report over and over again. Its always tough fishing I hear. Now I know a few ppl who have been on here when it was still a young site, everyone in the know would show their input into the FW section and heaps of questions were asked and their would be a verity of reports from Barra to cod. Now its just MONDY!!!!! fishing hard.

I find it funny how only a few weeks ago the 'Mondy crew' all blew up over someone lighting a tree with a EAGLE nest alight in the middle of a dam - I follow the rules when fishing, and I definitely wouldn’t light a tree on fire. It might of had eggs??????

I also remember everyone wanting to have the person who burn’t the tree down banned, but when they found out its their all mighty NAGG it was just an accident and lets just let it slip.... If I did this, I wouldn’t be on here anymore.
    Just something to think about, I dont think you needed to start making it a name calling affair, I was just voicing my point. Am I not allowed to do this anymore on the FW section???
    Last edited by Lucky_Phill; 23-09-2010 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brisbane_boy View Post
    i dont think your gona get an invite to the money crew stotty, but ive seen your album its full of meteries anyway so a pretty pointless argument going on here, shoot em some tips they might get more friendly lol
    Having photos of blacked out backgrounds clearly shows that our little mate is protective of his own piece of heaven. ....... Good on him .

Here in the Freshwater chat ..... we try to go out of our way of putting people on to fish and sharing as much information as possible - That's one big big difference that we have over others......... you wont see a blacked out background hereabouts
    I have plenty of meteries in my album too ...... It doesn't mean jack!

Cheers

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

I think that's very well said stotty, sums up the freshwater section to a tee.

As you said, a lot of good freshwater anglers don't post here any more.

Hmmmm, wonder why?

First and final warning to all posters here.

DO NOT GET PERSONAL.

Keep ya grievances off the public boards.

I don't like banning people, but if you continue to ignore this request, a holiday will ensure.

Regards

Phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Im going to stop after this post because their is no winning against you and you dont understand what Im trying to say.

I agree on some points that you help out others but to what expence? A lot of knowlegable FW fisherman (Not myself btw) used to comment on here and used to make heaps of reports but now dont.

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by brisbane_boy View Post
    id be touchy as well with 5 donuts in 6 trips and a 1000km round trip, far out mate i see where ya coming from!

stotty is a good bloke and helps out heaps of people on ausfish

goin for some popcorn, settle down people

Elitist sarcasm. very clever.
    He helped me out heaps mate hey. Very reliable he is.

Not touchy about the 5 donuts outta 6. Doesnt bother me mate. Would be good to get on to a few but I figure by fishing the tuff times it only makes things easier for me when they come on.

I can however give you good advice on catching catfish at Mondy if you need it.

Now if you want people to settle down, perhaps other people shouldnt come in here generalising about people who fish at Mondy, loading bullets and watching for some sucker like me to get the sh*ts pull the trigger and go off my t*ts. Pretty poor form and the whole thing has been done to death.
    If you dont like people getting p8ssed off and having a go back and you cant take it, dont load the bullets in the gun mate. To easy.

Enjoy your popcorn and happy fishing.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by .:::stotty:::. View Post
    First of all, already apologised for the rod incident, totally my fault. Offered it to you for a lower price, no real need to bring it up but no worries. Good on ya.

I haven’t been on here for long (3 or 4) from what I have seen over this time is the fresh water section getting over run by the 'mondy crew' it consist of ppl asking questions to the ppl asking question??? Its all the same questions over and over again and all the same usernames - no one else feels welcomed mondy barra anymore or anyone that used to report chooses not too because if its not its not worth talking about and if it is something different you guys have already done better but no photos to prove, its all the same report over and over again. Its always tough fishing I hear. Now I know a few ppl who have been on here when it was still a young site, everyone in the know would show their input into the FW section and heaps of questions were asked and their would be a verity of reports from Barra to cod. Now its just MONDY!!!!! fishing hard.

I find it funny how only a few weeks ago the 'Mondy crew' all blew up over someone lighting a tree with a EAGLE nest alight in the middle of a dam - I follow the rules when fishing, and I definitely wouldn’t light a tree on fire. It might of had eggs??????

I also remember everyone wanting to have the person who burn’t the tree down banned, but when they found out its their all mighty NAGG it was just an accident and lets just let it slip.... If I did this, I wouldn’t be on here anymore.
    Just something to think about, I dont think you needed to start making it a name calling affair, I was just voicing my point. Am I not allowed to do this anymore on the FW section???

I just counted the last 18 threads on here (except this one)

ONLY 4 are about mondy barra - all except 1 are started by, lets say non- regular FW. members which I reckon is awesome....all have got no BS advise without abuse etc all the rest are other freshwater topics.

Not looking real hard..plenty of photos for the 'proof' you desire

Yep, it is tough fishing....and most of these fellas fish when they can..often in difficult conditions. So efforts are pretty good I reckon.

The regular posters over the past years, many of which are considered by others 'mondy crew' have stepped back. I was kinda hoping some up and coming barra gurus from keyboard world that like to critisize there every post would step up to the plate and take over with reports and quality advise on barra......as expected that hasn't occoured because all the negative 'pickers' have fished Mondy less, or failed the same as most of us, BUT have to much ego to admit it publicly.

So as a final thought. Start contributing positively, put your reports, pics info or whatever up...that would be great. I would appreciate it to see any FW reports you have to offer.

All the best mate. Steve

I dont have ADHD......ohh look a squirrell !!!