Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: MONDY IN APRIL (17- 19th) MINI MUSTER

Re: MONDY IN APRIL (17- 19th)

Quote Originally Posted by darylive View Post
    Well I'll tell ya, I changed all over to them to get a better deal and every bill since has been a balls up!

To the credit of the little titter at the telstra shop she has managed to fix it each time.

but they are bastards!!

If you don't check your bill they get ya. How can any mob get away with "other charges" what the hell is that? Every time I query it they drop it.

Some one should blow Telstra up!

and as for trying to deal with them on the phone after waiting for ever listening to lies i.e. 'your call is important to us' well answer the bloody phone!
    Eventually you end up with MaHat MaCoat MaUndies on MaHead!

Ah well that's much better, Thanks Whitto.
    Now where's my wine and Pizza.

Hey darryl what did ya deal cost ya i pay 70 dollars with virgin and get my phone calls free and 4 gb of download as well all included no line rental to pay it was a bit touchy at the start but works good now liike all this technical stuff has its moments for sure but min bill is capped so unless i make calls to mobiles that arent virgin or international calls and 13 or 1300 calls it cost me 70 bucks for interent and broadband add the missus mobilel it cost 85 and she get 50 buck worth of calls and can ring any virgin phone for free

Re: Cods

Quote Originally Posted by darylive View Post
    Pete, yes be careful down there mate; get some flannel undies to care for your cods it gets bloody cold at Armidale no trout about it!

Drove through there yesterday afternoon (17 Deg @ around 4pm) ..... mind you it was shitty weather
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Angry Re: MONDY IN APRIL (17- 19th)

Nip, I am getting it sorted slowly, Basards.

Same sort of deal all good unless you use the net or make phone call on the bloody phones. I should have stayed with Optus pre paid, dodo dial up and telstra budget home phone that was only ever plugged into the dial up computer.

But NOOO the world insisted I get Broad band.

Steve / FoXie get up there and turn the bloody tap off what are they thinkin lettin the water out of our fishin hole BLOODY IGITS!

iT is absolutly bloody p1551n down here.

Most of my Money is spent on Booze and Fishin.
    The Rest is just Wasted!
    To The Shed.............

Good to see you're flying the colours there Daryl Only another 99 years service on the pearl and ye be free from service matey

Geez 28% Brian - if this keeps up the Pearl will be landlocked again and I'll have to deal with those bloody land crabs again!

Will be interesting to fish at the lower levels again - ole lake misery always keeps changing, guess that's part of what keeps us all addicted!

Cheers
    Tony

Roll on 18% is what I say
    Good Mates....Good Food.....Good Fishing....Priceless

Daryl telstra rip you off i was with them only had 400mg download and never went over, then they took the metre off there site and within 2 days i was over the limit rang and complained they fixed it up happened again next month and the month after all within 2-4 days of they month starting so told them to stick it

shane

darryl i reckom telstra should pay us t use there line i reckon line rentl is the biggest con i have ever heard off now with virgin broadband wireless i dont pay line rental and all local and long distance calls are free its a great deal as you get the broadband internet as part of the whole deal 2 g download limit and it shapped so when ya go over it slow down its speed till the start date then off ya go again like i said the only time it cost ya more is when ya dial 13 or 1300 numbers or ring a non virgin mobile so i just use my postpaid mobile as i have 300 dollars credit a month there to use and all is good cheaper then telstra ad paying for broadband on top to top it off use to cost me 170 all up now it cost me 110 all up

darryl i reckom telstra should pay us t use there line i reckon line rentl is the biggest con i have ever heard off now with virgin broadband wireless i dont pay line rental and all local and long distance calls are free its a great deal as you get the broadband internet as part of the whole deal 2 g download limit and it shapped so when ya go over it slow down its speed till the start date then off ya go again like i said the only time it cost ya more is when ya dial 13 or 1300 numbers or ring a non virgin mobile so i just use my postpaid mobile as i have 300 dollars credit a month there to use and all is good cheaper then telstra ad paying for broadband on top to top it off use to cost me 170 all up now it cost me 110 all up that is including 2 mobile phones so good price

Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    Roll on 18% is what I say
    Gee ..... my way of thinking Lower water levels = greater chance of winter & summer fish kills ( both Callide & Wuruma ...... have basically been Wiped out)

More water , improved biomass & big heathy barra

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Gee ..... my way of thinking Lower water levels = greater chance of winter & summer fish kills ( both Callide & Wuruma ...... have basically been Wiped out)

More water , improved biomass & big heathy barra

Chris
    A couple of years ago that was the case for Callide and Wuruma and many other Impoundments......talking to those who have fished Callide and Waruma and they are far from Basically wiped out .....in those days the fish kills were a combination of a particulaly harsh winter and low water....it's not something you are going to see every year......at 18% the fishing at Monduran was the best I personally have experienced

A couple of years ago that was the case for Callide and Wuruma and many other Impoundments......talking to those who have fished Callide and Waruma and they are far from Basically wiped out .....in those days the fish kills were a combination of a particulaly harsh winter and low water....it's not something you are going to see every year......at 18% the fishing at Monduran was the best I personally have experienced
    wuruma suffered from the heat ........ & Callide the cold - Callide was a great place for big barra ........ but from what i have heard - bugger all is caught these days.
    so i like to see ...... water in the dams
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    wuruma suffered from the heat ........ & Callide the cold - Callide was a great place for big barra ........ but from what i have heard - bugger all is caught these days.
    so i like to see ...... water in the dams
    Waruma did suffer from the heat and was again affected by the harsh winter of a few years ago along with many other impoundments including Moondarra in Mt Isa......I can't remember who it was last weekend at Monduran saying that Barra around the 60/70/80cm mark are being caught in Waruma...so thats a very good sign

Waruma did suffer from the heat and was again affected by the harsh winter of a few years ago along with many other impoundments including Moondarra in Mt Isa......I can't remember who it was last weekend at Monduran saying that Barra around the 60/70/80cm mark are being caught in Waruma...so thats a very good sign
    Yeh Whitto ..... I have heard that Wuruma is on the up ....... It just needs to get some more water ! ..... otherwise its just a big puddle

So you all geed up for the next mondy assault

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

As cold as Charity as Monduran can be during Winter...I'm actually looking forward to some very pleasant days on the Dam......Night sessions will be warming by the fire and an appropriate beverage.....Frogging the weed beds and the usual points....failing that I suppose I'll be home mowing....NOT....I have a good feeling about this coming winter...God knows it's been a crap summer for me.....Love it