Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suzuki DF115 servicing - genuine parts or other? best options for supply.

Re: Suzuki DF115 servicing - genuine parts or other? best options for supply.

Oh my bad, i thought suzuki 4 stroke was same as yammi.

Re: Suzuki DF115 servicing - genuine parts or other? best options for supply.

I thought I would update for anyone interested.

After a bit of looking about, I am ordering all the gear form Suzuki Precison Marine in the US.

It seemed that Boat.net was about 10% cheaper than Brownspoint (as another poster pointed out), but Suzuki Precision Marine were 10% cheaper again, so I will order form them.
    I bought a bulk lot of gear, enough to cover me for the next 5 or so services (for twin engines). From what I can tell, local prices would have been about 50% more again, and thats if I shopped around and bought on line/interstate.

I did ask for a local price to consider, given the quantity of gear. Surprisingly, despite their promise to price the order up "today", they never replied. That was last Thursday. They had a pretty clear shopping list with all part numbers, quantity etc...

Cheers.