Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: IBD The Big Build Up

Re: IBD The Big Build Up

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    Remember mate..... B is BUNGS, H is for help, F is for F!@#I am sinking.

No worries Trev will you still be there when we arrive.
    Now who said that ?

J is for "Jesus whats this shite!"
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by Barraboss View Post
    Yeah guys, I am also getting excited. I have never done anything like this before, so am looking forward to it. I go most weekends barra fishing but it will not compare to what's about to come. I will come back and have to go into detox

Not long now, just over a week till I see Mondy for the first time, then Awoonga for the first etc etc..... I really don't think I know what I am in for, so I am just going along for the ride and taking each day as it comes. It's the only way I know how to fish anyway, as conditions change day to day, hour to hour and you make the most of what is presented before you.

Cheers
    Matt
    Detox ...... do you really think there will be excessive amounts of alcohol consumed
    hopefully .... we get a run of decent weather.
    Matt ..... I reckon you'll be like a kid in a Candy store - 3 new venues & all so different - you'll have a ball

Chris

PS .... You'll get plenty of opportunity to listen to the Mondy Muster CD (Vol 1,2 & 3) ...... with around 2800 km of driving involved
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Chris,

Nah not alcohol I was worried about, it will be barra fishing detox one believes

Matt

Mondy Muster CD...... I have ear plugs and a gizmo called an I-Pod hehehe

hi all , just got me a new map, very nice, foxie,s little package arived today...how good is his online store?????Oresome, and dangerous, only wanted a map , but with all the other lollies only a finger away woah,,nuther classic , some shadalishous placcys, could have bought the shop,..great service, ordered monday after work, here today when i got home ...give it a go, great therapy..

cheers deano...

Quote Originally Posted by Barraboss View Post
    Chris,

Nah not alcohol I was worried about, it will be barra fishing detox one believes

Matt

Mondy Muster CD...... I have ear plugs and a gizmo called an I-Pod hehehe

I PODs dont work in the Prado ...... sorry

Mate the CD is a ripper ..... unless you like red neck country western music

Chris

PS .... Barra D-Tox ....... or burn out - - - i've never done 3 weeks+ of casting ( I'm taking lots of balms/ointments etc
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    I PODs dont work in the Prado ...... sorry

Mate the CD is a ripper ..... unless you like red neck country western music

Chris

PS .... Barra D-Tox ....... or burn out - - - i've never done 3 weeks+ of casting ( I'm taking lots of balms/ointments etc
    I have just got an Ipod Nano which hold about 4000 songs.....you can buy a $85 FM transmitter that can play the Ipod through you car stereo and it charges it too...its really cool.

4000 songs....that will be on big mondy muster compilation!! one song for each cast over the weekend !!!

On that subject of Ipods.....can anyone PM me info on how to download songs to it....and delete songs from it etc...I am toying with it now but struggling!!....any help appreciated!!!

cheers steve

Im going up on the 7-8-9 of november.This is my first ever trip to monduran so IM
    PRETTY BLOODY EXCITED!!!Typing this from ronald mcdonald house in melbourne,down here because my daughter has just had a major operation-had this trip organized since july last year so NOTHING was going to stop us!!
    Bought a zillion p.e special,got rod and gear all set to go-cant wait to try this new combo..Boys at fishhead have been great showing me how to make twisted leaders,what gear as terminal tackle works etc..etc..
    I am really looking forward to this trip-dont even care if I catch a scale,just going to be great to be on the water with a chance of encountering one of those barra..If you see two blokes with aussie basser badges on there sunshirts in a 3.75 v nosed quintrex come and say hi,it would be good to put some faces to names.
    Best of luck to everyone heading to monduran

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
    I have just got an Ipod Nano which hold about 4000 songs.....you can buy a $85 FM transmitter that can play the Ipod through you car stereo and it charges it too...its really cool.

4000 songs....that will be on big mondy muster compilation!! one song for each cast over the weekend !!!

On that subject of Ipods.....can anyone PM me info on how to download songs to it....and delete songs from it etc...I am toying with it now but struggling!!....any help appreciated!!!

cheers steve
    Steve ..... I'll find out for you if you like ....... my brother & his wife are into this stuff big time - - - we do our trips to the Snowies (10hours) without hearing the same song
    i've never got into it ........yet

chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by alphas View Post
    Im going up on the 7-8-9 of november.This is my first ever trip to monduran so IM
    PRETTY BLOODY EXCITED!!!Typing this from ronald mcdonald house in melbourne,down here because my daughter has just had a major operation-had this trip organized since july last year so NOTHING was going to stop us!!
    Bought a zillion p.e special,got rod and gear all set to go-cant wait to try this new combo..Boys at fishhead have been great showing me how to make twisted leaders,what gear as terminal tackle works etc..etc..
    I am really looking forward to this trip-dont even care if I catch a scale,just going to be great to be on the water with a chance of encountering one of those barra..If you see two blokes with aussie basser badges on there sunshirts in a 3.75 v nosed quintrex come and say hi,it would be good to put some faces to names.
    Best of luck to everyone heading to monduran

NO NO NO NO NO ...... It does not work that way
    Come over on Friday or Sat night ....... lower camp kitchen .... or blazing fire in the distance & introduce yourself ........ you'll be more than welcomed by all

Cheers

Chris

PS ... most of us run Ausfish decals on our boats
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Staying in gin-gin nagg,will look for the stickers on the water though...

Quote Originally Posted by Steve B View Post

cheers steve
    Good luck buddy, I reckon Im reasonably techno savo, got to be these days in the game, but the flippin Ipod is still a struggle to manage

Quote Originally Posted by alphas View Post
    Staying in gin-gin nagg,will look for the stickers on the water though...
    Thats a shame ........ The end of day camp fire discussions are great

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    hi all , just got me a new map, very nice, foxie,s little package arived today...how good is his online store?????Oresome, and dangerous, only wanted a map , but with all the other lollies only a finger away woah,,nuther classic , some shadalishous placcys, could have bought the shop,..great service, ordered monday after work, here today when i got home ...give it a go, great therapy..

cheers deano...
    Deano .... did you buy those Shadalichous ........ they look pretty good (5.5")

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Yep I got a mp4 thing got a few hundred numbers on there with a few more to go on. still up for dinner at the pub on night throught the week....

8 days of work to go lads.............................

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    Deano .... did you buy those Shadalichous ........ they look pretty good (5.5")

Chris
    there the ones chris, in the ayu color, #3 on foxies site, ,les gave (swaped for arafura) me a pack at the muster of the smaller ones, rigged weedless, throw them any where..great action..