Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: IBD Sufferers Anthem

Re: IBD Sufferers Anthem

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    group hug .... all singing Kumbaya ( Cuddles ,,, I mean Jas leading )

You may have something here Steve!\

cheers

Chris
    It's Not Going To Happen Chris.......then again depends how many Hahn's I've had........

Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    It's Not Going To Happen Chris.......then again depends how many Hahn's I've had........
    i reckon i would need alot of southern to start singing it let alone remebering al those words and bbye then ill be slurring and it would be a sad state lol

Quote Originally Posted by Whitto View Post
    Never say Never ....... specially when the amber fluid takes its grip!!!! ...... Because as we know - Then anything is possible

Chris

I can see it now pitch black fishing away and then wammo the words filter across the dam, or the new school holiday entertainment.

How did you think this one up Chris you must be getting pretty amped for the trip I look forward to your rehersals in the camp kitchen mate, I should bring the Banjo LOL

mate 31 sleeps till cast off.......

Cheers Nath

Quote Originally Posted by Tropicaltrout View Post
    I can see it now pitch black fishing away and then wammo the words filter across the dam, or the new school holiday entertainment.

How did you think this one up Chris you must be getting pretty amped for the trip I look forward to your rehersals in the camp kitchen mate, I should bring the Banjo LOL

mate 31 sleeps till cast off.......

Cheers Nath

Nath ...... It just came to me I was reading the thread on "What hardbodies for Awoonga" ....... & knowing that its a loaded question! I thought a smart ass reply was called for ........ The first few bars came to me & it had me laughing to it ( I also was a little primed too .... from memory) ......... I grabbed the Mo Tackle catalogue & away I went! .......... A moment of Alcohol & IBD fueled inspiration ...

Unfortunately .... I'm just a lyricist ( I'm sure there will be a singer amongst us)

Hey ...... That would be funny .... The still of a moonlit night - boofin barra & dulcet tones of " I've got every lure man " In the distance

Cheers

Demented

Demented????

I would say, yes, you certainly need help Chris.

What is it now another 4 months and you will be living in God's Country, that will probably just save you mate LOL.

By the way, Good Luck with your entry into the ABT, I HOPE YOU DO WELL.

Cheers,
    John.

Quote Originally Posted by Obi _ Wan View Post
    Demented????

I would say, yes, you certainly need help Chris.

What is it now another 4 months and you will be living in God's Country, that will probably just save you mate LOL.

By the way, Good Luck with your entry into the ABT, I HOPE YOU DO WELL.

Cheers,
    John.
    I think I'm beyond help ......... You could say its "Terminal" ha ha

So why fight it ?

Looking forward to the ABT ....... For sure

Chris

The IBD has finally taken him over the edge. You should have organised your barra trip earlier Chris.
    Toys with hooks??.....songs about lures??......mangoes?? what's next? Walking the streets of Sydney rocking back and forth and yelling out "STIFFIE" at inappropriate times and pretending to strike.
    You really should get up here ASAP, the only cure for this level of IBD is a good hug. Or so I'm told.

Quote Originally Posted by Little grey men View Post
    The IBD has finally taken him over the edge. You should have organised your barra trip earlier Chris.
    Toys with hooks??.....songs about lures??......mangoes?? what's next? Walking the streets of Sydney rocking back and forth and yelling out "STIFFIE" at inappropriate times and pretending to strike.
    You really should get up here ASAP, the only cure for this level of IBD is a good hug. Or so I'm told.
    Walking the streets of Sydney ........ come on , that's a little extreme!
    I have woken up in the middle of the night ..... thinking about working the boney bream through the timber!

Ahhh the IBD hug! ....... while singing the Anthem

Chris

[/quote] might be pissed enough to sing , but the hug.... no chance..

Quote Originally Posted by DEANO68 View Post
    might be pissed enough to sing , but the hug.... no chance..[/quote]

This really sounds like it will be a good fun trip! ........ Hopefully with the co - operation of the barra

Chris

This really sounds like it will be a good fun trip! ........ Hopefully with the co - operation of the barra

Chris[/quote]yes chris ,sounds like we have all the stuff to make it a good trip,
    beer,rum,good fellows,beer,rum,humour and witt,beer,rum,rods n boats,stiffies,
    beer, rum,no hugs,so if the barra play the game that will top it all off, did i mention a few drinks.?? and the kareoke
    deano

Chris
    yes chris ,sounds like we have all the stuff to make it a good trip,
    beer,rum,good fellows,beer,rum,humour and witt,beer,rum,rods n boats,stiffies,
    beer, rum,no hugs,so if the barra play the game that will top it all off, did i mention a few drinks.?? and the kareoke
    deano[/quote]

What ... so you dont drink

Chris

[

Chris[/quote] not while im asleep no..

[

Chris
    not while im asleep no..[/quote]

Lack of dedication ...... & application ........."Practice makes perfect" you know
    I've even trained myself to breath through my ears.

Chris