Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tewantin Boat Ramp Danger Boaties Beware

Re: Tewantin Boat Ramp Danger Boaties Beware

Absolutely amazing Jeremy. A fellow fisherman gives us all a heads up to a potential problem, & you manage to turn it around & attack him.

Hope you never need assistance on the water mate.

Tony

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    I am really sorry for your loss. PM me your address and I'll send you a box of Kleenex
    I can see where you're coming from Jeremy, but I don't know if comments like that are necessary.

************************************************** ****************************

Folks we're all on the same team here. A little mutual respect will stop posts being deleted.

Kind Regards,
    Last edited by Fitzy; 26-09-2014 at 09:25 AM. Reason: typo
    Australian Lure & Fly Expo - Australia's largest ever gathering of Aussie lures under one roofwww.lureshow.com.au
    Australian Lure Shop - Get aussie made lures direct from the lure makers at www.australianlureshop.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by NEW HORIZONS View Post
    Jeremy ,

You can be sure that in future I will beach my boat well clear of any concrete culverts or the like ,but as long as that concrete lump is there and the Discovery tour boats speed past at 20 knots boats will continue to be damaged

I am still seeking support to lobby council for its removal phone Tony Wellington 54396105 or email tony.wellington@noosa.qld.gov.au

Make the call send the email tell your mates.

Cheers Terry
    Hi Terry,
    Email sent.

Tony

Hi Terry,
    Got a reply from Peter Wellington this morning, informing me of his meeting with you on his return.
    Tony

Better send him some scented ones Jeremy so he can cancel out the smell from your harsh comment. Murphy's law is indiscriminate and O'Toole's law says it is actually worse than it seems. Everyone has had a problem. But with a new boat the knife just went a bit deeper. A bit of empathy might not go astray.

Been away for a while, geez i have missed Ausfish!!! One time at Band Camp.........
    JN