Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Bias boating warning...! Voluntary administration

Re: Bias boating warning...! Voluntary administration

Mike,

It'll be very similar to Capalaba initially. It'll carry a lot more sailing gear, probably a little less electronics and more basics that every chandlery needs, hoses, ropes, screws and fittings etc etc
    Love to hear any feedback on what customers want more of as well.
    Dan

Sounds similar to the old Glasscraft stores.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Delisser View Post
    Sounds similar to the old Glasscraft stores.
    Gee that was a while ago. Glasscraft was my number 1 chandler.

Dan and they guys from Boating and RV are doing an awesome job (I think I know dan) and getting in and supporting the sailing scene. Just a shame they didn't take the Virginia store!!! Us northsiders are neglected!!

Dan, I can't say that I was ever all that impressed with the service from the Townsville store. I mainly went there as it had a reasonable range of products. My preference was Akwa and recently RTM. Both these stores have very friendly, helpful staff. Good luck with the venture.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Has the Virginia BIAS outlet closed its doors?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    LITTLE SKIPPER!

Yep, had a look on Saturday - empty. No sign that it is re-opening at this stage.

Guys the Virginia store was unfortunately not a viable store for us at this point.

Alchemy I'm sorry to hear that of the Townsville store.
    I'm one of the new owners of that store and will be moving up there and running the store personally from the point of reopening.
    Give me a few weeks and I'm sure things will change for the better.
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by dan204 View Post
    Guys the Virginia store was unfortunately not a viable store for us at this point.

I'm one of the new owners of that store and will be moving up there and running the store personally from the point of reopening.
    Dan
    look forward to meeting you then
    IF IT CAN'T EAT A WHOLE PILLY I DON'T WANT IT

Dan
    So that leaves us northern suburbs peoples with Whittworth's in Albion and Northside Marin, any others I don't know about? I used to buy from Virginia quite regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by Crunchy View Post
    So that leaves us northern suburbs peoples with Whittworth's in Albion and Northside Marin, any others I don't know about? I used to buy from Virginia quite regularly.
    Witworths has move BTW. Not on Sandgate Road any more.

But, northside you have whitworths, BCF, northside marine, Freddies, scarborough harbour marine, cunninghams and no doubt I have missed a few. Out of all them, the real chandlers are whitworths and scarbourough harbour marine. The rest have a small range of chandlery but you can usually find what you need between the lot of them.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealAndy View Post
    Witworths has move BTW. Not on Sandgate Road any more.

But, northside you have whitworths, BCF, northside marine, Freddies, scarborough harbour marine, cunninghams and no doubt I have missed a few. Out of all them, the real chandlers are whitworths and scarbourough harbour marine. The rest have a small range of chandlery but you can usually find what you need between the lot of them.
    There is also a RTM at Lawnton.

A few i had not heard of there

Dan
    Dan, I'm pleased to read there will be an owner/manager in town. I look forward to checking out your store and giving it a go once you're up and running. What's your estimated opening date?

Regards,
    Dave.

Dave,
    We were aiming for Saturday 11/10 but it'll more likely be sometime during the week of the 14th at this point.
    Dan