Thread: Which VMR?

Which VMR?

Gday
    Ive been thinking of subscribing to a VMR but do not know which one or where they are. Most of my fishing is done from Mud to Peel. Do i just rock up to a VMR and join? These guys need all the support they can get from what ive heard so i was wanting to do my bit. You never know the life they save might be yours or a fellow AFer. Perhaps the Gov could give em a bit more support.

Cheers Dave.
    Avast ye matey!

marlinqld

Re: Which VMR?

Rock on into a VMR base, they will sign you up no worries.

Most are open saturday sundays and public holidays 6am to 6pm

Mate, do you put in at a regular ramp? or do you launch at several?

Mike

Gday Mike
    I only got a 4.2 tinny so Iim fishing Mud i'll put in at Fishermans Is and when im down futher i'll use Wello Pt.

Dave.
    Avast ye matey!

marlinqld

check ya PM's dave

Mike

If there is one organisation that definitely deserves and needs government funding it is the VMR and the Coast Guard.

Louis

Hopefully the VMR's from around Qld will have reciprical arrangements in place soon, or may already have, in that you can join any VMR and have the benefits from all.

Cheers phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

If there is one organisation that definitely deserves and needs government funding it is the VMR and the Coast Guard.

Louis Yeah i take my hat off to these guys they do a fantastic job from the relative small funding they get, a lot more people should become associate members. For $60 if you divide that by the amount of trips you do in a year it's a small price to pay for that little bit of piece of mind.

Dave.
    Avast ye matey!

dave you can join over the phone , just need to have all your boat & personal details. i had to use vmr jacobs well last weekend, top bunch of guys.
    shubeej