Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best ways to prevent boat theft?

Re: Best ways to prevent boat theft?

Get my uncle to watch the boat,no one would go there then

Regards
    Dylan

i suggest not leaving home and sitting in it with your 4/10 shottie, a cup a cup of
    noodles and a can a red bull, this is probably the only sure fire way to ensure
    maximum security to your belovid boat
    hope i helped mate
    Ahhhhh, To be young and Free

trailer lock and I use to wrap a chain through the tire and around the chassis of the trailers tightly ( basically locking the wheel in place), so even if they unbolted the tire it had no where to move to and the only option then for them would be to cut the chain.

If they want your boat enough they will take it no matter what, I remember on the news a while ago some dragster was stolen, i think they stole the truck that towed the trailer that took it

insure with smith and wesson

Quote Originally Posted by r3volt View Post
    trailer lock and I use to wrap a chain through the tire and around the chassis of the trailers tightly ( basically locking the wheel in place), so even if they unbolted the tire it had no where to move to and the only option then for them would be to cut the chain.

If they want your boat enough they will take it no matter what, I remember on the news a while ago some dragster was stolen, i think they stole the truck that towed the trailer that took it

Yeah, the truck was packed up ready to race the next day, and the scumbags came in through the roof and took it all.

tow rig and crushed up f-glass body was found ditched in the woods.

Sadest part was it had to have been someone from the drag racing scene who took it.
    either for parts, not likely as any crew in the pits could spot the parts.

and the team was going to set a new australian record for the next race

2 dogs that do not like visitors, trailer lock, in the back yard, padlocked gates, sticky beak neighbours and a incline, no standard car would pull it up

oh and backing that up is insurance