Thread: Stolen 4.5m Stessl Edgetracker Centre Console

Stolen 4.5m Stessl Edgetracker Centre Console

Hey guys, Just re-posting a thread from a local bloke here from Hervey Bay. It was posted on fishntales but i am now posting it here to widen the audience. It went missing from Howard around the 14th or 15th of this month. here is his post:

Please be on the lookout for a 4.5m Stessl Edgetracker Centre Console, 1989 model, with a 60hp Johnson VRO, it has been flogged by some thingy this weekend. See pics.... so if you see your neighbour suddenly has a boat in his yard or shed, or if you see it or a freshly painted centre console at the ramp get the vehicle details and please pm me or contact Howard Police.
    This is a dog act I would love to gut them if they get caught, so if you, like most of us, know or run into people who do this type of s**t please let me know. I've had some s**thouse luck lately and that boat was the only decent thing I had left, a REWARD is offered for any info leading to the return of the boat and no questions will be asked. But if these f**kwits get caught I'll see to it that they never own another thing for the rest of their s**thouse life.
    Thanks guys and please be on the lookout.
    En el amor y la guerra, todo hueco es trinchera.

Re: Stolen 4.5m Stessl Edgetracker Centre Console

do you have engine number/s and boat numbers. might be a good thing to know when/if anyone runs into it. i wish you luck with the search. and the poeple[ if you can call them that are lower than shark shit