Thread: F100 4wd

F100 4wd

F100 4wd 1982 v8 converted to unleaded, auto, rego till nov 21st 06. offers phone Perry 0422 880 886
    I am a fisherman,it's not something I merely do,it is who I am! Fishing is not simply my escape,it is where I am supposed to be,it is not a place that I go, But a life long journey I am taking, it is a passage that was shown to me and that I will continue to show to others. When you understand all of this, you will then know me and we will fish together.

Re: F100 4wd

I am a fisherman,it's not something I merely do,it is who I am! Fishing is not simply my escape,it is where I am supposed to be,it is not a place that I go, But a life long journey I am taking, it is a passage that was shown to me and that I will continue to show to others. When you understand all of this, you will then know me and we will fish together.

351 or 302?

Any rust (must have some minor stuff?) or has it all been cut out?

Rough guide to required price......

Yeh I would be interested in a ball park figure, might make an offer if I know where to start. After all its not where you start but where you finish !!!

Cheers
    James

you're not selling the effie?????

Bob

Considering the sellers lack of responses, you are probably right - he's not selling it!

Mate, where are you? Genuine questions here???

Sorry guys for the lack of response , 351, yes it has some rust. Abitfishy i dont bite mate if you were that keen you could have rung mate, and say you bought the old girl i would have taken the cost of the call off the price Start bids at $3,000.00 It will go real quick so dont muck around. Cheers MM

PS Bob give me a call when you can mate.

Hey buddy.

No worries mate.

Any chance of more details re: rust etc. Would be buying sight unseen so need 200% details......

Also I assume no power steer or air con?

Looks nice though.....

Does that truck have some rego and run well ?

Can it be converted to gas fairly easily ?

Id be prepared to offer you $3500 for it.

Gilly

The f100 has been sold thank you everybody. MM

I was wondering where those extra photos were

Oh well, nice beast mate, sure the new owner will love it.