Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Show us your cod

Re: Show us your cod

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Ehsman View Post
    I thought you were going to Pindari for Easter??
    Soon Baz.... Wed 14th April.... we hoping weather is kind enough to head up there. Just been out giving the generator a burl...lol

Love this time of year!
    This one was from Keepit on Sunday. Released.
    Cant wait to go to Pindari tomorrow!!!!!!!

Another nice fish there cind !!. Hope you get stuck into them at Pindari. If you are going to do some trolling don't go to far from the main basin otherwise you might lose a lot lures to the snags. Since the dam has been enlarged all the small twigs are still on the submerged trees and they flex a heap and its bloody hard to get you lures off them. This area produces very good fish , both cod and big yellars .
    good luck wamjam

Quote Originally Posted by wamjam View Post
    Another nice fish there cind !!. Hope you get stuck into them at Pindari. If you are going to do some trolling don't go to far from the main basin otherwise you might lose a lot lures to the snags. Since the dam has been enlarged all the small twigs are still on the submerged trees and they flex a heap and its bloody hard to get you lures off them. This area produces very good fish , both cod and big yellars .
    good luck wamjam
    Yeah good one Wamjam - I coulda read this BEFORE I got there...lol......
    Damn there is some pain-in-the-arse tea trees all around the edges. Seeing this is a cod photo section I will put up my BIIIIIIIG Pindari cod.......(will put another report in freshwater later)

Those springy tree tops are fun 'ey , especially when the lure bangs a few branchs before it gets stuck you think you have the big fella for short while.
    Catch ya wamjam

Thumbs up Re: Show us your cod

Hiya all'

just a few Cod from the last few trips to Cod land.
    All on my home made spinners

Cheers Les
    Last edited by McCod; 20-05-2010 at 06:51 AM. Reason: attach pic

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

cracking cod Les.

Glenlyon...?
    Cheers,

Ben

Good haul there Les, gee far to long since i have been there

cheers rossco

Great looking cod Les! Really nice and dark, beautiful colours and in good condition!

Hey ben'
    Yeah mate GL dam.
    Rosco'
    Alll work no play eh....... not good Bud!!
    Hey Cindy'
    Yep they they are fairly dark coloured but our camera skills are pretty sad :smiley:

Cheers Les:cool:

hey les fantastic fish! long time no speak, still chasing those silver fish too or have these big green brutes caught your attention for time being...catch up soon

Nice !! the fish in the first pic looks like he's giving you some grief with his tail swinging about .
    wamjam

Smile Re: Show us your cod

Quote Originally Posted by wamjam View Post
    Nice !! the fish in the first pic looks like he's giving you some grief with his tail swinging about .
    wamjam

Hey wamjam' yeah mate i was facing into 20 knot + winds and was trying to flip the tail around on the big girl

Gday Weezer! Howz going?
    No Barra this year mate but haven fun with the green fish........ much more challenging!
    Will go for a Barra fix soon tho...... a boat would come in handy ATM

prob have ta bum a ride soon!

Cheers Les

cracker fish mate....congrats

Couple from yesty to keep the thread alive..
    Both on spinnerbaits in about 6ft water.

73cm

80cm