Thread: Where can I get green weed in brisbane?

MulletMan

Where can I get green weed in brisbane?

I am taking my boat to the Pin for a week in mid June and as a fanatical Nigger fisherman, would like to know where I can get some weed before I head off.

I know there is lots of lettuce weed at the Water Police base but was hoping a dealer might have some of the stringy stuff?

Re: Where can I get green weed in brisbane?

pp just pmed you but dont know if it went through... let me know if not I'll send location again

Darryl

Fortitude Valley PP.

Seriously though if anyone does know, i plan on doing the same soon somewhere down the Pin.

Darryl.

PS, lettuce type is fine for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Crestcutter
    Fortitude Valley PP.

i was waiting for someone to say it darryl

jason
    ... i only work to support my fishing addiction.....

Darryl

Hhaaha me too but couldn't wait any longer Jason.

if anyone is kind enough to let us know, i am also interested in knowing where one can buy these green weed

Dress in blue overalls, black work boots, blue peak cap and take one german shepherd and walk past any night club line in the valley and then check the garden beds and ground close by, you will find all the cabbage you want.

you could always pick up a hairy armpitted dread locked pissed hippy chick @ closing time at the local and as long as you get away from her before she trys to shag ya you could probly coaxe a bit of green weed of her in exchange for a few glasses of cheap chards.

After extendend peeriods of westerlies when the water on this side of the bay is crystal clear the green stringy stuff covers all the rocks around the Scotts point at Redcliffe and on occasions covers the rocks around the Shorncliffe jetty like a carpet.

It is there at the moment but only in small quantities right now without any length to it.

Cheers Kev

The coppers always used to sell the best weed when I was a kid ,but then there mates would come along later and take it off you
    THOUGHT OF THE DAY

Live life like a dog,If you cant eat it or hump it ,
    pee on it and walk away.

You're probably sorry you asked by now. But seriously check the drains that flow into the river around Fisherman's Island. I get mine down the Tweed then keep it in the fridge for several weeks in wet newspaper, giving it a fresh drink everytime I go out. I tend to fish the Tweed with my father-in-law but don't know the spots around the pin. Appreciate it if you point me in the right direction (PM me).Cheers.

Mate, you could forget the weed and try to catch them on artificials.

2 most reliable:
    'clag- glue'
    'spray paint' - any colour works - use high gloss on overcast days

Keep your eyes peeled for a squidgie range.