Thread: 1770 looking good this week.....

1770 looking good this week.....

So I'm off work for three weeks and I was planning on doing an overnighter out of 1770 Monday/Tuesday but the long-range stooged me (as usual). But ALL the forecast mobs (including BOM) agree that Tuesday to Thursday is going to be pretty bloody good so I'm going to back that and head up and chase some reds and trout. Anyone else planning on fishing round then? I've fished closer in before (Bustard etc) but out of a mate's boat. This time I'm taking mine and I'm looking to head out to Lamont and the outer ground. I have heaps of marks but because I've never fished it, I'd obviously prefer to buddy-boat it with someone with more experience. SO if anyone's up there and want's to help a brother out, just let me know
    Petey
    ps. It's no biggy, I'll go on my Pat Malone, just be better the other way, that's all....

Re: 1770 looking good this week.....

Hope your right regarding weather ??, might head out from Happyrock if you are..

So it looks like the forecasts are changing AGAIN. Bugger it, I'm going up anyway. Wait long enough and it HAS to come good eventually........doesn't it? .......

Foiled again! Went out this morning, cleared the heads, turned straight around. Howling wind. Maybe tomorrow....