Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Barries and Dolly

Re: Barries and Dolly

Quote Originally Posted by kaypee View Post
    On ya mate....
    Even Sandies! Anything this lad can't catch

Good to see the boat back in action too...

Hey Mick,

Mate yeah finally back in the water. A little bit to go yet but hopefully soon she will be back in the shed at Agnes.

Looking forward to that fish with you and JT up there.....sooooon!

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie123 View Post
    Nice fish Keith
    That's a great drop off in 900, shame it's not in the 300 to 700 depth as it could have been quite special..

Hey Lance,

Yeah there is some serious drop offs that's for sure. We were more testing the sounder and transducers out yesterday rather than fishing because Jason has just installed the same unit. We went out to 2000mtrs and back to see how she went. 950mtrs no probs but not a depth I want to fish....Yet lol

I think poor old Brent was getting the shits though because he wanted to fish and we kept looking at the sounder. When we pulled 4 or 5 barriers up in about half an hr we moved on a little deeper and I'm sure was saying to himself what is this idiot doing taking us of the fish......

Sounds like you were on a nice patch of barries mate.
    Some Blue Eye or a Bassy would have topped the day right off.

Sounds good mate,
    I'm thinkin of going out mid/late next week too so will stay in touch....

Those images in 900m are mind blowing. Great stuff. A nice feed of Barries and a cracker of a Dolly to top it off. You might have to start a seminar on how to use your sounder
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Quote Originally Posted by bannana View Post
    Hey Lance,

Yeah there is some serious drop offs that's for sure. We were more testing the sounder and transducers out yesterday rather than fishing because Jason has just installed the same unit. We went out to 2000mtrs and back to see how she went. 950mtrs no probs but not a depth I want to fish....Yet lol

I think poor old Brent was getting the shits though because he wanted to fish and we kept looking at the sounder. When we pulled 4 or 5 barriers up in about half an hr we moved on a little deeper and I'm sure was saying to himself what is this idiot doing taking us of the fish......
    Lol banana. I was a bit confused as why you's werent as keen as me at the start mate. But then when we started seeing the cod farting in 400m, im glad we ####ed around. I had a blast mate. Ticked all the boxes for a good day with me. Laugh with mates and fish to clean at the end of it.

Quote Originally Posted by the Master Baiter View Post
    Lol banana. I was a bit confused as why you's werent as keen as me at the start mate. But then when we started seeing the cod farting in 400m, im glad we ####ed around. I had a blast mate. Ticked all the boxes for a good day with me. Laugh with mates and fish to clean at the end of it.

Cheers no worries Big Boy. Jason and I were talking yesterday and we loved your enthusiasm. Your keen to drop in a lure, deep drop it doesn't seem to matter as long as we're fishing.

if you keep loosing weight the way you are i will have to relegate Jason and Rob to the back of the boat and move you forward to the passenger chair. looking good champ!

Thank god Bannannnana is back on the water! its been a long cold winter down here in Tassie and there haven't been to many fishing reports on here to pass the time!!! I have made up my mind this is the last winter I am not towing the boat up!!! We have enjoyed spending the time down here with the new Grandkids but I will fly them up to be with us next winter. lol

Geez, I hate to see how you guys would go if you were organised and taking it seriously!

Well done!

Matt

I just checked my phone and its working.lol

Quote Originally Posted by outwide1 View Post
    I just checked my phone and its working.lol
    I do believe I called!

He possibly also believes in the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus.